First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia rio, kia sorento
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ok friends. With my truck scheduled for production next month… i’m 95% sure i’ve settled on a design. Got my quote and logistics sorted out so itll be ready before i pick up my truck. Gimmie your thoughts!

i went with an unconventional blue because i think it pops better. Its also a lighter grey than they suggest… for the same reason. Everyone is different. But personally if i’m paying foR a custom leather package… its going to be custom lol i dont want it to mimic the original

Ford Maverick Katzkin Leather Seat Covers for Maverick Choice 1.PNG
Sponsored

mr_M0J0rzn

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ok friends. With my truck scheduled for production next month… i’m 95% sure i’ve settled on a design. Got my quote and logistics sorted out so itll be ready before i pick up my truck. Gimmie your thoughts!

i went with an unconventional blue because i think it pops better. Its also a lighter grey than they suggest… for the same reason. Everyone is different. But personally if i’m paying foR a custom leather package… its going to be custom lol i dont want it to mimic the original

Choice 1.PNG
Love it, that's going to look great. I have spent no time regretting the decision to go Katzkin. Kinda like getting a nice bed (for sleeping, not the back of a truck lol) where you are reminded what a good choice it was every time you get in. Hope you get your truck soon!

Barracuda340

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
94 Silverado , 07 mustang, 69 barracuda
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Love it, that's going to look great. I have spent no time regretting the decision to go Katzkin. Kinda like getting a nice bed (for sleeping, not the back of a truck lol) where you are reminded what a good choice it was every time you get in. Hope you get your truck soon!
That looks great. I love it.

Dad

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick, - Lariat, Hyundai Palisade
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Choice 1.PNG
A wise choice. You'll love driving your Maverick with this seating style. Hope you get yours soon!
Sponsored