Sponsored

Katzkin leather seat upgrade

Are you going to add leather seats? If so will it be katzkin or another?

• Total voters

04mach146

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe, dodge eco-diesel
So I have my new truck as a few of yall know I will be upgrading my seats using Katzkin.com unfortunately they do not have the seat templates yet. I just got off the phone one of the reasons they state as the slower timetable is lack of interest from consumers. So I'm curious as to how many will be doing the same and if you are have you contacted them aswell?
Sponsored

abjbrtd

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Kona, Thor Citation
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Now is probably a good time for a katzkin leather seat cover plug (y)

My sister in law has them in her CRV, they are as nice as any oem we've had, Lincoln, BMW... better than the Cherokee we have now.
They're a couple of yrs old and still look new :love:

fordtruckguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford truck
I’m fine with my XLT seats, but wonder if they do a leather wheel wrap. Not a fan of the firm material in the not lux steering wheel. I’ve looked into diy wraps but would prefer a more professional look if it’s not too expensive.

OP
OP
04mach146

04mach146

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It seems logical that there is "low interest" from consumers since the trucks have hardly arrived. I will be at SEMA next month and will bend their ears in person.
I'd greatly appreciate it if ya do lol hopefully they have them b4 then though. Fingers crossed 🤞

Sponsored

JASmith

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram 1500
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It seems logical that there is "low interest" from consumers since the trucks have hardly arrived. I will be at SEMA next month and will bend their ears in person.
They do offer one for the Santa Cruz already, and Maverick is likely to outsell it quite a bit. I'm sure they'll make one, but probably smart of them to get people to help them spread word by asking them to help raise interest if they want one rather than just say they're looking into it.

OP
OP
04mach146

04mach146

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I’m fine with my XLT seats, but wonder if they do a leather wheel wrap. Not a fan of the firm material in the not lux steering wheel. I’ve looked into diy wraps but would prefer a more professional look if it’s not too expensive.
I'm "fine" with the xlt seats if I'm stuck but I'm wanting custom done seats with embroidery. The katzkins keep the airbag functioning correctly and I get to add some custom flair noy to mention I'm wrapping my sub box with the same material when the get it in.

OP
OP
04mach146

04mach146

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
They do offer one for the Santa Cruz already, and Maverick is likely to outsell it quite a bit. I'm sure they'll make one, but probably smart of them to get people to help them spread word by asking them to help raise interest if they want one rather than just say they're looking into it.
They are making one just said it wasn't at the top of the list basically.

Mavnick87

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I’m planning on upgrading to katzkin leather seats once my truck arrives. They have some very nice looking patterns available for other vehicles that would look great in the Maverick. I went with the XL model with the intent to get leather seat covers, spray in bed liner, and take-off XLT or FX4 wheels with the money I “saved” by not upgrading to the XLT model.

uh50

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hchaney.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL, VB, 2.0 EB
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
So I have my new truck as a few of yall know I will be upgrading my seats using Katzkin.com unfortunately they do not have the seat templates yet. I just got off the phone one of the reasons they state as the slower timetable is lack of interest from consumers. So I'm curious as to how many will be doing the same and if you are have you contacted them aswell?
I love the saddle brown made for the Ram by Katzkin. I contacted them via email 10-15-2021 at their website to ask when they would have their products available for the Maverick and if I could get the saddle brown with a desert stitching. I'm torn between black with red stitching and the saddle brown. No word yet.

Here are some I like.
Ford Maverick Katzkin leather seat upgrade 1634739638948

Ford Maverick Katzkin leather seat upgrade 1634738811481
Ford Maverick Katzkin leather seat upgrade 1634739068355
So what do you think?

Sponsored
OP
OP
04mach146

04mach146

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I love the saddle brown made for the Ram by Katzkin. I contacted them via email 10-15-2021 at their website to ask when they would have their products available for the Maverick and if I could get the saddle brown with a desert stitching. I'm torn between black with red stitching and the saddle brown. No word yet.

Here are some I like.
1634739638948.png

1634738811481.png
1634739068355.png
So what do you think?
I love that blue n black myself would look great in the velocity blue

Hot Runr Guy

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Edge SEL, 2024 Lariat AWD BAP 4K
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'm really happy with the Active-X seats in both my Escape & Edge, so while Katzkin leather is nice, I'd like to see them offer some alternative materials.

HRG

Harleystreetbob

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
harley electra glide maverick hybrid xlt
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Here are some I like.
1634739638948.png

1634738811481.png
1634739068355.png
So what do you think?
have a velocity blue on order,would like a blue combo something like this