Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Tim
I live in Chicago area. Ordered Hybrid Lariat SIBL with moonroof on Aug 9th. But did not receive notice yet. I am thinking of calling Ford but wonder if it would help! Your builds are giving me hope that I am close!
Thanks
Sponsored

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yeah, mine did the same thing. I almost went with them. And then I remembered a really high volume dealer further down the road. And they really pushed No Dealer Mark Ups and No Dealer Fees. I didn't know anything about the allocation system then, but decided that might be a better option. After the fact I learned about the allocation system and was relieved at my selection in hindsight.
I think the whole allocations thing has been an educational experience for 99% of us.

MTMaverick

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Chevy 1T
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I think the whole allocations thing has been an educational experience for 99% of us.
^Truth.

I had absolutely no idea whatsoever that orders would be on anything other than a first in first out type of a system when I ordered. Never even entered my mind that Ford allocations to dealers took priority over allocating fairly to customers.

Unfortunately I can't see how Ford can get itself out of this mess as I imagine there are all kinds legalities with their dealer agreements on how vehicles get allocated.

Sponsored

Shecster

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1930 Model A Ford - 1971 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Seems like the XL Hybrids other than fleet units are finding the back of the line, any thoughts Tim?
Detroit-made
This ✔ Is for your GMC (avatar?) photo.... good looking brute and a solid real truck. I had an early ‘55 GMC 150
( 3/4 ton ) man what a workhorse..... and now a rare bird.

Sorry... just wanted to give you a thumbs up...now back to the Mavericks. ✔🇺🇸

Shecster

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1930 Model A Ford - 1971 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
It truly will be “ almost heaven West Virginia” when you roll into town in your new Ford. Hang in there man....
your truck will show... .. ✔🇺🇸

NewBernWolf

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lynda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thought you would find this data interesting, maybe just interesting to me but here it is.

We had 23 Mavericks schedule this month all were scheduled today. 19 hybrids, 4 ecoboosts.

Hybrid Orders
18 were Lariat, all had the Lariat Luxury (SIBL) with only 5 moonroof, 1 18" Wheels, and 1 Hard Rollup Cover. 14 were ordered in July, 4 in August (3rd, 5th, 14th, 18th).
1 was a Fleet XL with only the Full Size Spare Tire, order date 10/21.

Ecoboost Orders
2 were XLTs, 1 was ordered with Luxury Package (SIBL), FX4 Package, 4K Tow Package, 1 Sliding Rear Window, 1 Full Size Spare (7/13), 1 was ordered with 4K Tow Package, FX4 Package (12/29).
2 were Lariats, 1 was ordered as a 1 First Edition with 4k Tow Package (7/6), 1 was ordered with CP360 and optional SIBL (12/29).

I didn't include any DIO (Dealer Installed Options) equipment (none of those items are really delayed) but most orders didn't have any, there were only a handful that even had DIOs.

As you can see 0 with DIBL (Drop-in Bedliners). All were scheduled for week of 2/28.
Thank you. It's always good to see the actual numbers instead of the speculation about the numbers. Much appreciated.

yekimikey

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Big Bend 2.3
Do you have very few XL orders or does it seem ford wasn't scheduling XLs this go around?

Sponsored

NotAnonymous

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
^Truth.

I had absolutely no idea whatsoever that orders would be on anything other than a first in first out type of a system when I ordered. Never even entered my mind that Ford allocations to dealers took priority over allocating fairly to customers.

Unfortunately I can't see how Ford can get itself out of this mess as I imagine there are all kinds legalities with their dealer agreements on how vehicles get allocated.
Yep, if I hadn't gone through most of the Bronco process (and learned on that forum as I went along), I would have had no idea either regarding the allocation process.

BG43017

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape, Tucson
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thanks Tim. That is a great update you provided.

It would be nice if all dealers would provide their customers with a similar update. It doesn’t seem very difficult to do, just a little time well spent.

In December, I asked the dealership that I ordered my Maverick from to provide their customers with a routine update, but it fell on deaf ears. I sent the request in again yesterday, maybe they will listen this time.

I have been a loyal Ford, Mercury, Lincoln customer for almost 6 decades. Through the good years and the bad. You would think they would listen to a loyal customer.

Thanks for your updates, they are greatly appreciated.

hunterdon1

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Focus
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
That's great news for those who ordered with you, sucks for the rest of us out here. If Ford doesn't change their allocation system why would people order local if their dealership's allocations are pitiful. Seems like people would order from mega dealerships if they don't want to wait months and months!
I was thinking the same thing. If Ford wants us to order a new vehicle instead of buying off the lot. It will force us to buy from the mega dealers if we want a new vehicle in less than a year.

F1PRB22GA

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hi Tim,

Have ALL your June Hybrids already been scheduled ?

And do you have any remaining July Hybrids that still need scheduling ?

Thanks for the update.
Sponsored