jtpc2021

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
That color looks fine on the big Bronco, because it has a lot of black to break it up. I don’t like it as much on the Maverick though.
Sponsored

dcs12345

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Chevy
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
That color looks fine on the big Bronco, because it has a lot of black to break it up. I don’t like it as much on the Maverick though.
Thats one of the reasons why I like the black FX4 wheels.

I also plan on putting a tonneau cover on mine to add more black to it. Maybe even some black fender flares if they ever get cheaper.. oh, and darker tint too.

Socalrob

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ducati V4S Multistrada, MotoGuzzi VIII, BMW GS Adv
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thats one of the reasons why I like the black FX4 wheels.

I also plan on putting a tonneau cover on mine to add more black to it. Maybe even some black fender flares if they ever get cheaper.. oh, and darker tint too.
I’ve got a Cyber Orange Lariet on order with the Black Appearance Package. I am a Land Surveyor and figure it’s a good survey related color. The city of LA uses the same color for their survey trucks.;)

OP
OP
ClemsonU88

ClemsonU88

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick; 2022 Ford Bronco Sport
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Bet it’s easy to find in a parking lot.
Absolutely! My daughter dropped me off at Home Depot and went to Target. When I came out of Home Depot, I didn't have to call her. I spotted it immediately. :)

Sponsored

Meintc

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lynette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Bet it’s easy to find in a parking lot.
Yup. Just tonight I was coming out of the store, glanced at where I parked and there it was! No having to think, is that my blue car or someone elses? Life is grand with my school bus Maverick.

Rodeoman74

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Casey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick 2.0l Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Except that school buses aren't yellow. Modern school buses are yellow-orange. The term is a throwback to the thirties when they were first introduced....and actually were yellow. But whatever we want to call it, it's a beautiful color! 😍
Interesting fact, school buses started to be yellow orange after Pleasant Hill bus tragedy back in 1931 In Southeastern Colorado. My great uncle was the driver that perished along with his daughter and four of the other children on board. I forget the year it was passed, but busses became bright Yellow at that time. I added a link for a small history lessen.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...=YupuMJmHekI&usg=AOvVaw1C8ooBDBGS7bbwn8TO6SQA

tmac1945

First Name
Terence
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
maverick
Dude, it's school bus yellow. These photos are NOT doctored. This is a school bus in my county. I love the color; it's just more yellow than orange.

Where does my truck stop and the school bus continue? It's indiscernible. If I was running from the cops, this would be the perfect cover. :)

IMG_3633.jpg

IMG_3634.jpg

Where does my truck stop and the school bus start? It's indiscernible. If I was running from the cops, this would be the perfect cover. :)
Saw one this color in Virginia last week.

Sponsored

MLowe05

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Tesla MYP & M3RWD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ford Maverick It's not school bus yellow.  IT'S NOT SCHOOL BUS YELLOW!!! BA4907DB-AF42-4C1F-9DD2-3DBAA1F85AC6

Islamorada, FL

Saul T Knutz

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Crown Victoria
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
This color with the BAP or Tremor would be pretty sweet imo, ngl. How do yall feel about the interior colors matching the exterior color? Do they match or nah?

SlowTime2011

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 XLT EB LUX
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My favorite color by far. Have one on order, I bought Iconic Silver used and it's boring as hell.

dcs12345

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Chevy
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
This color with the BAP or Tremor would be pretty sweet imo, ngl. How do yall feel about the interior colors matching the exterior color? Do they match or nah?
Too bad the CO isn’t available in the tremor iirc

Scott Asheville

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 AWD XLT ECO LUX CP360 HPR
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Saw my first cyber orange Maverick today on I-26. I passed him and he sped up to follow my HPR. It was overcast and it was not really all that intense of a color in that light. Looking forward to seeing one in full sunlight.
Sponsored