First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Maverick, 22 4Runner, 16 Mazda6, 12 Camry, 04 R
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Here’s what I think as an actual owner of the 23 Tremor. I’d like to hear what you all think.

Sponsored

BuddyS

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo XC60 R Design & 2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Only you can decide that. What do you want it for/expect it to do? Are you buying for looks, capability, reliability, status, exclusivity, ride, comfort, performance? What other vehicles are you comparing it against?

It's like saying "Is a Miata worth the price?" or "Is a Land Rover worth the price?" Or even, "How long is a piece of string?"

Ford Truck Guy

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Cliff notes please. Not going to watch your 9 minute video. Funny how your threads are usually just a link to your YouTube videos.

Moby

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3 sprinter van 65 chevy 11 Doka syncro
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Price or price difference ? First let me say I am in the 15 month club . My original order has not been built . Because I see on this site many Tremor orders being delivered ,I am thinking of ordering one . And trying my luck with that . So the other day I went to ford build and price in Canada . Putting in an XLT tremor with sliding back window and 400 W inverter ,then a XLT FX4 4 K tow and same options plus Tremor tires . The price was within a couple hundred dollars for each truck . So the question for me is ,do I want 4 k tow or better off road ability ?

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Price or price difference ? First let me say I am in the 15 month club . My original order has not been built . Because I see on this site many Tremor orders being delivered ,I am thinking of ordering one . And trying my luck with that . So the other day I went to ford build and price in Canada . Putting in an XLT tremor with sliding back window and 400 W inverter ,then a XLT FX4 4 K tow and same options plus Tremor tires . The price was within a couple hundred dollars for each truck . So the question for me is ,do I want 4 k tow or better off road ability ?
Do you have price protection (private offer) in Canada? Another thing to keep in mind is that you can't use a private offer on a Tremor so if you were factoring that in with the pricing, you have to add another $1750-$2750 on top of it.

Sponsored

NoCoolNameDave

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Just the blacked out interior and exterior cosmetics make it worth it. Then you get the lift, tires, rims, lockers, 6.5 inch screen, all weather floor mats and beefier suspension on top.

Moby

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3 sprinter van 65 chevy 11 Doka syncro
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Do you have price protection (private offer) in Canada? Another thing to keep in mind is that you can't use a private offer on a Tremor so if you were factoring that in with the pricing, you have to add another $1750-$2750 on top of it.
Yes we do , I am getting 1,750 back . But the price increase on a 2023 is 3,500 more . So 1,750 increase from my original order . I am thinking ,drive the original order until the tremor comes in then trade in . I was going to do the lift kit and bigger tires on my original order , but I would hold off and wait for the Tremor . And leave it all stock . Also a friend that is a Ford retiree gave me a number for a discount I can apply . They would not let me use it on my original order because of price protection . Thanks

pa-outdoorsman

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT, EB, LUX, FX4, 4K, Cactus Gray
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

That's really the question most potential Tremor customers ultimately ask. For me, I'll stick with my FX4 with 4K Tow package. But if Ford offered 4K Towing on the Tremor, no contest...
Sponsored