First Name
dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
This is EXACTLY the information/thread I was looking for!!

I just sold my 2017 Subaru CrossTrek, which was a great car, because the interior noise at 70-75mpg was 81db!! I drive 100 miles a day to work and it was grinding on me.

This helps in deciding if I'm going to order a Maverick or not! Thanks for posting!!
Hybrid only....
Sponsored

Barracuda340

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
94 Silverado , 07 mustang, 69 barracuda
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Mine is really quiet inside. I solved the dash buzzing in a different thread.

Barracuda340

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Many times just drive without radio on....very quiet....now if I can just get rid of the right side door and dash rattle....
I solved the dash buzzing in a different thread. Pretty easy. Requires 5 pieces of thick black craft felt from hobby lobby, spray glue, and a paint stir stick. You spray glue and tightly roll the craft felt into long round cylinders on your work bench. Then using the wooden paint stir stick you stuff them in between the dash and the windshield. Makes about 90% of it go away.

Goose20

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I solved the dash buzzing in a different thread. Pretty easy. Requires 5 pieces of thick black craft felt from hobby lobby, spray glue, and a paint stir stick. You spray glue and tightly roll the craft felt into long round cylinders on your work bench. Then using the wooden paint stir stick you stuff them in between the dash and the windshield. Makes about 90% of it go away.
Gonna let ford do it ///I want 100% to go away hahaha.....But u know what they say Fix or repair daily...FORD//

Goose20

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Have the annoying door rattle also...

Barracuda340

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Gonna let ford do it ///I want 100% to go away hahaha.....But u know what they say Fix or repair daily...FORD//
I have no intention on waiting on them. Took me 30 minutes and about $10 and done
Sponsored