Ivan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Lariat Eco AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Ok, whoever comes up with the best set of installation directions has my order. That shaky hand video linked on your site does me no good. I get sea sick trying to follow along.
I offer phone support 7 days a week and would gladly walk you through the install. That being said, I’ll have detailed instructions with this batch.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Fast Mavericks

Fast Mavericks

2.0L EcoBoost
Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Ivan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Lariat Eco AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Generally we'd agree, but it wasn't us that opened up this can of worms. ;)
First of all, I’m not going to pretend to be on the level of CVFab as you’ve been around for a while and are well respected.

However, there is no other company or person for that matter, as invested and dedicated to this platform than me. I doubt you guys would offer troubleshooting help on a Saturday night for my intercooler, like i did with someone who bought yours.

About the can of worms, is yours not a copy of the Buschur intercooler? I spoke to Dave and he agreed. That’s that.

Now, I will not go back and forth arguing about it. It’s good to have options for customers.

Azmig88

2.0L EcoBoost
Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick 2.0 Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I offer phone support 7 days a week and would gladly walk you through the install. That being said, I’ll have detailed instructions with this batch.
Why are you assuming that CVFab doesn’t have 7 days a week phone support?!?!?
CV— Do you?

CVF-Jason

2.0L EcoBoost
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Why are you assuming that CVFab doesn’t have 7 days a week phone support?!?!?
CV— Do you?
We got to where we're at by being available at all hours for our customers. The reviews and growth over the years are a testament to that!

Sponsored

Azmig88

2.0L EcoBoost
Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
We got to where we're at by being available at all hours for our customers. The reviews and growth over the years are a testament to that!
GREAT!!!! I had a feeling you might be available.
What number do we call at nights and on weekends for advice?
Appreciate you responding

CVF-Jason

2.0L EcoBoost
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
GREAT!!!! I had a feeling you might be available.
What number do we call at nights and on weekends for advice?
Appreciate you responding
Feel free to hit us up via our web chat on the site, Ted - routinely answering on nights and weekends without issue.

Or via email at [email protected], where we'll get to any urgent matter immediately.

Our size nowadays doesn't allow for someone to be available by phone 24/7, but our customer reviews don't lie - we're always available. ;)

Azmig88

2.0L EcoBoost
Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Feel free to hit us up via our web chat on the site, Ted - routinely answering on nights and weekends without issue.

Or via email at [email protected], where we'll get to any urgent matter immediately.

Our size nowadays doesn't allow for someone to be available by phone 24/7, but our customer reviews don't lie - we're always available. ;)
I ¿think? I understand. If I need help at night, or on a weekend, I should email, correct? So you USED TO have 24/7 help?

CVF-Jason

2.0L EcoBoost
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I ¿think? I understand. If I need help at night, or on a weekend, I should email, correct? So you USED TO have 24/7 help?
Not quite sure what you're trying to get at, but I think it's clear that we used to have an open phone line 24/7, but chat and emails are definitely open 24/7 for urgent matters - even today.

The inboxes are heavily monitored.

Sponsored

Azmig88

2.0L EcoBoost
Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Not quite sure what you're trying to get at, but I think it's clear that we used to have an open phone line 24/7, but chat and emails are definitely open 24/7 for urgent matters - even today.

The inboxes are heavily monitored.
I understand. As I stated:
You used to have 24/7 help.
Now you “Sort of” have help at nights and on weekends.

Appreciate your responses.
I’m finished with my questions. I think I know where to order now

Thanks again

OP
OP
Fast Mavericks

Fast Mavericks

2.0L EcoBoost
Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Ivan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Lariat Eco AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Jason, I don’t know you and you don’t know me. I just want to make it clear that I’m not interested in creating some silly internet feud. Like I said before, you are a well respected big player in the industry and I’m not.

The same thing happened with Buschur and I told him the same thing. We both have the same goal of advancing this platform and we could accomplish more working together than against each other. As a matter of fact I’ve referred several Tremor owners to you since your intercooler fits the Tremor.

Hopefully we can meet in person one day. I’ll buy you a beer and we’ll probably see that we have more in common than not. I build bridges, not tear them down.

CVF-Jason

2.0L EcoBoost
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Jason, I don’t know you and you don’t know me. I just want to make it clear that I’m not interested in creating some silly internet feud. Like I said before, you are a well respected big player in the industry and I’m not.

The same thing happened with Buschur and I told him the same thing. We both have the same goal of advancing this platform and we could accomplish more working together than against each other.

Hopefully we can meet in person one day. I’ll buy you a beer and we’ll probably see that we have more in common than not. I build bridges, not tear them down.
Totally agreed, and I'm with you. Not quite sure what the previous poster's issue was regarding the 24/7 customer service discussion, but to be clear: we only posted in the thread as we had another that was posted in.

More people in the game = more innovation for the platform. We're not here to rain on anyone's parade.

Ronin Quickblade

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 XLT Tremor, '16 Focus RS
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Unfortunately, although I haven’t tried, I don’t see it fitting the Tremor bumper.

I know for a fact that the CV one fits the Tremor since it’s a smaller piece.

Thank you for the help. I've been looking for a simple upgrade for the Tremor, since my RS has an upgraded IC. If you need a test bed for a Tremor package, I have tons of auto knowledge and have my own garage to tinker with (y)