Garry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT FX4 Atlas Blue
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I just had these Voxx Como's gloss black with machined face mounted on my Maverick XL. I didn't think that a solid black or solid silver rim would go well with the Iconic Silver color, so the gloss black with machined face was a perfect compromise (i'm also a sucker for two-toned handguns).

Ford Maverick ICONIC SILVER Maverick Photos / Club Maverick XL L.JPG
Ford Maverick ICONIC SILVER Maverick Photos / Club Maverick XL R.JPG
Ford Maverick ICONIC SILVER Maverick Photos / Club Maverick Voxx.JPG
Sponsored

Deacon Blues

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Fit, 1997 F150
I like your new Voxx wheels. (y)

I also think that black wheels don't look their best on a silver coloured vehicle. Having said that, after a lot of internet searching I finally settled on a set of dark charcoal coloured aftermarket wheels.
I like the design, and at 19.2 pounds for an 18" wheel, they're light.
My local dealer is installing them tomorrow, along with the air pressure sensors I ordered.

I test-fitted the wheels to make sure they fit properly a couple of weeks ago. They look black in the photo, but more charcoal in the daylight.

Ford Maverick ICONIC SILVER Maverick Photos / Club IMG_2620

Sponsored

SmittyRN

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Darin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat FX4 , 2016 MINI Cooper S
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Are those the Vredestian Pinza AT's? What size? DrivingSportsTV sell you on them?
Yup, 245/70r 17 Pinza AT's. Got them off of Tirerack. Saw several reviews of them, everyone seemed impressed, the price was great, so I thought I'd try them out. Loving them so far.

Deacon Blues

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Fit, 1997 F150
Finally got my new wheels installed today. Damn, those TPMS sensors are expensive (in Canada)
$376 for four. o_O

The wheels re Fast FC09 Metallic Gunmetal 18x8, with a 45mm offset.
Each wheels weighs 19.2 pounds
The tires are the stock Michelins that come with the lariat.

Ford Maverick ICONIC SILVER Maverick Photos / Club IMG_2644
Ford Maverick ICONIC SILVER Maverick Photos / Club IMG_2645

FiremarshalBill49

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model 3 LR and 2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
They (Ford) tell me my Iconic Silver Hybrid Lariat Maverick is built ( 13 March build date) and has shipped. Been waiting just over 7 months. Getting really excited. I suppose my next notification will be from my dealer telling me it has arrived, huh?

Reactions: JJC

BenGalFan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 VW Jetta GLI
Yup, 245/70r 17 Pinza AT's. Got them off of Tirerack. Saw several reviews of them, everyone seemed impressed, the price was great, so I thought I'd try them out. Loving them so far.
Do you have any lift on your truck? most commonly I see people go with the 245/65/17s with no lift and 245/70/17s on the 2 inch lift. Just wondering if your's is stock and if so, do you have any rubbing on the inner fender housing at full turn? thanks.

BenGalFan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 VW Jetta GLI
They (Ford) tell me my Iconic Silver Hybrid Lariat Maverick is built ( 13 March build date) and has shipped. Been waiting just over 7 months. Getting really excited. I suppose my next notification will be from my dealer telling me it has arrived, huh?
Or that it got cancelled, while the dealer sells it to someone else willing to give them $5K over sticker (or more). Its happening all over the country sadly. good luck though.

Sponsored

SmittyRN

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Darin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat FX4 , 2016 MINI Cooper S
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Do you have any lift on your truck? most commonly I see people go with the 245/65/17s with no lift and 245/70/17s on the 2 inch lift. Just wondering if your's is stock and if so, do you have any rubbing on the inner fender housing at full turn? thanks.
1 1/2" lift. No rubbing.

DonkeyJohn

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Iconic Silver w/ 2.0 EB, splash guards
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I just had these Voxx Como's gloss black with machined face mounted on my Maverick XL. I didn't think that a solid black or solid silver rim would go well with the Iconic Silver color, so the gloss black with machined face was a perfect compromise (i'm also a sucker for two-toned handguns).

Maverick XL L.JPG
Maverick XL R.JPG
Maverick Voxx.JPG
Sharp looking wheels! See you are in the sunshine state- if you have the steelies, I know a guy in the great white north who would buy them to keep snow tires mounted.

garryjohnson

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Garry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT FX4 Atlas Blue
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Sharp looking wheels! See you are in the sunshine state- if you have the steelies, I know a guy in the great white north who would buy them to keep snow tires mounted.
I do still have the steelies, lugs and covers, but just haven't gotten around to posting them for sale. Asking $250.00 for all 4, but your friend will have to pay for shipping. e-mail [email protected]