Sponsored

I have decided on a lift kit. Need help with spacers.

IconicSilverMaverick

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XL
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'll be going with the 1.5" spacer lift (no level) from Belltech to maintain the raked stance.

I would like to add spacers to the rear, to get those wheels to match the front. The front wheels protrude past the fender from the factory and I'd like all four corners to be uniform, for the look I'm going after.

Do you guys think the 25mm spacers from H&R on Steeda's website will allow me to accomplish this?

Thanks again to the club.
Sponsored

Raymundo76

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mazda CX-5
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Not trying to be snarky but lifts on a Mav seem to be like "you know what" on a boar; no ?

Maverickman74

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco, 91 Comanche, 93 ZJ, 80 Eagle, Bicycle
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Might be worth measuring your front and rear track widths before you buy anything. If you have a jack and some wood blocks you can set up all the control arms to take weight off the rubber. Or just measure at the rim. You can also take a yard stick and level or just a long level and eyeball where things sit to get an idea on where things sit.

Maverickman74

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Not trying to be snarky but lifts on a Mav seem to be like "you know what" on a boar; no ?
Nothing wrong with ground clearance. Leaving it stock is boring to me. Lowering it would also render it useless. So what is one to do?

Darnon

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Might be worth measuring your front and rear track widths before you buy anything. If you have a jack and some wood blocks you can set up all the control arms to take weight off the rubber. Or just measure at the rim. You can also take a yard stick and level or just a long level and eyeball where things sit to get an idea on where things sit.
It's just the bodywork flares out at the C-pillar into the rear bedquarters. The result is that it looks like the front wheels stick out more while the rears are even with the fender line.

Maverickman74

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

It's just the bodywork flares out at the C-pillar into the rear bedquarters. The result is that it looks like the front wheels stick out more while the rears are even with the fender line.
My recommendation was just to measure to make sure OP gets the best size spacer. Cheaper than staggered custom wheels or matching tire diameters with wider ones.
Sponsored