Sponsored

Hybrid

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S 10
I reserved my xlt hybrid on June 7th.I have been in touch with the dealer on several occassions.Got a call this Monday to come to dealer and leave the 1000 deposit.when I got there they took for ever to find my order once they did they made sure everything was correct.He printed the final order what supris we d me was he didn't charge me a penny over the bill price all good.Then today they called me an said fird has stopped all prod on hybrid the mgr called there local Ford rep an there response was they halted all production if I want keep the order but if it goes right there looking 7 months out.He was very nice an said he was going to make some calls thurs an get back to me he went in computer an the 3 hybrids that were order were all cancelled
Sponsored

adawalli

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Explorer Platinum, 2010 Toyota Prius 3
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I reserved my xlt hybrid on June 7th.I have been in touch with the dealer on several occassions.Got a call this Monday to come to dealer and leave the 1000 deposit.when I got there they took for ever to find my order once they did they made sure everything was correct.He printed the final order what supris we d me was he didn't charge me a penny over the bill price all good.Then today they called me an said fird has stopped all prod on hybrid the mgr called there local Ford rep an there response was they halted all production if I want keep the order but if it goes right there looking 7 months out.He was very nice an said he was going to make some calls thurs an get back to me he went in computer an the 3 hybrids that were order were all cancelled
Another well informed dealer.

CoryDallas8123

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A4, Chevy Chevelle SS, 2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Wait, you were able to reserve the day before the official reveal?

Tourguide

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The more people that panic and cancel ❌❌❌ their Hybrid orders, the sooner, each of us that keep our Hybrid orders will be getting build dates. Just between you and me, I love it when people panic. BOO👻👻 Oh Oh,3 more hybrid cancelations 😙😙😙😙

Sponsored

CoryDallas8123

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The more people that panic and cancel ❌❌❌ their Hybrid orders, the sooner, each of us that keep our Hybrid orders will be getting build dates. Just between you and me, I love it when people panic. BOO👻👻 Oh Oh,3 more hybrid cancelations 😙😙😙😙
Ford Maverick Hybrid 1631757609707

SMART

CoryDallas8123

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ford Maverick Hybrid 1631757684524

Switch to Eco! Muahahaha

sseiler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAV 4 XSE
I call BS on this.
No, no, don’t call BS! We just need the other thousands who ordered hybrids to believe it! They need to see that they just need to get a different truck because it will take 7… I mean 17… I mean 77 months to build. 77 MONTHS?!?! YOU’D HAVE TO BE CRAZY TO WAIT 77 MONTHS FOR A HYBRID!!! 🤣

CoryDallas8123

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Long McArthur said they expect 18 hybrid builds tomorrow. Please 8 pound 4 ounce baby Jesus let 1 be me. Hahahaha.
Or 18 for November in total. I can’t remember. Beers have been had.

Sponsored

UberGadgetFreak

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Marauder, 21 Bronco, 22 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

1> Ordered on June 7th? Ordering didn't open until the 8th.

2> A deposit? But did they ask for a copy of your ID? Without that, Ford won't actually accept the order. Make sure they do that.

3> Then today they called me and said ford has stopped all production on hybrid the mgr. called their local Ford rep and their response was they halted all production

This is incorrect. Hybrids were limited for one week, but are back on the menu.

See this video from Tuesday for more: Long McArthur Ford News Episode 5 with Live Q&A - YouTube

In the video, Tim notes the pause on hybrids was one week, and that they are expecting some to get scheduled tomorrow. My own dealership noted mine (First Edition, Rapid Red, Hybrid) "may" get scheduled soon with a late-November production date (Their way of saying its Pri 02 - and in the video, you learn that means "maybe" but can change back to a higher number if its not selected). That also coincides with Tim's comments in the video. Maybe your dealership needs to watch it, too? :)

es7129

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Long McArthur said they expect 18 hybrid builds tomorrow. Please 8 pound 4 ounce baby Jesus let 1 be me. Hahahaha.
Or 18 for November in total. I can’t remember. Beers have been had.
I guess Ford is appreciative of his videos. That’s more hybrids than Chapman and Granger combined.

RGinFL

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Some dealers are scaring off hybrid buyers to suck up their vehicles already on order. They can't order Hybrids for stock so what if they can inspire cancellations? They get a Hybrid for their stock in the next couple of months.
Sponsored