First Name
Megan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It seems a Cactus Gray Hybrid XLT is available at Northside ford. My friend that works there called me today. However, their 10k markup is a little too steep for me. But if there's someone out there that doesn't mind that, by all means, please ask for Ishaq (pronounced like Isaac).
Sponsored

Maverstang

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Miata; Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
$10k markup = walk away

Reactions: HTX

Jville

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Ecoboost awd
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
It seems a Cactus Gray Hybrid XLT is available at Northside ford. My friend that works there called me today. However, their 10k markup is a little too steep for me. But if there's someone out there that doesn't mind that, by all means, please ask for Ishaq (pronounced like Isaac).
MSRP+10k would have you in serious negative equity once life returns to normal. Highly recommend wait and order a 23 at MSRP. There are dealers out there that do that. Mulinax Ford in Florida will do that with no extra fees of any kind on ordered units and reserved units in transit. (as of now anyway).

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

MSRP+10k would have you in serious negative equity once life returns to normal. Highly recommend wait and order a 23 at MSRP. There are dealers out there that do that. Mulinax Ford in Florida will do that with no extra fees of any kind on ordered units and reserved units in transit. (as of now anyway).
Mullinax is marking up trucks that people back out of though. Right now it is at $3,000 which is still better than $10,000.

Sponsored

Jville

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Mullinax is marking up trucks that people back out of though. Right now it is at $3,000 which is still better than $10,000.
Yeah it is just on ordered or reserved build/in transit units. Mullinax will discount $1000 on some model ordered units. Maverick, Bronco, Bronco Sport or Ranger is not one (although MSRP). Whats good is they do not charge the typical Florida $999 dealer fee or the crazy $400 electronic filing fee. No add on packages either.

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Yeah it is just on ordered or reserved build/in transit units. Mullinax will discount $1000 on some model ordered units. Maverick, Bronco, Bronco Sport or Ranger is not one (although MSRP). Whats good is they do not charge the typical Florida $999 dealer fee or the crazy $400 electronic filing fee. No add on packages either.
What is the difference between ordered and reserved/in transit? Aren't they the same?

usedtobescottish

First Name
Buck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
I spoke with a Ford dealer today in Orange, CA who was charging $46,999 for an XL. $27,000 over MSRP! If you do not believe me, please call Villa Ford and confirm for yourself.

Jville

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I spoke with a Ford dealer today in Orange, CA who was charging $46,999 for an XL. $27,000 over MSRP! If you do not believe me, please call Villa Ford and confirm for yourself.
The Maverick is a great value at MSRP but not beyond that. For that kind of money I would be in a F150 Hybrid or a Lightning if you could bag one. That being said I wish I had ordered 20 Mavericks and opened a lot across from Villa Ford.

Jville

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
What is the difference between ordered and reserved/in transit? Aren't they the same?
Ordered is building to your specifications and reserving is claiming a dealer allocated stock unit with an assigned VIN either awaiting build, being built or in transit to the dealership.

Sponsored

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Ordered is building to your specifications and reserving is claiming a dealer allocated stock unit with an assigned VIN either awaiting build, being built or in transit to the dealership.
Pretty sure they are marking up the dealer allocated ones as well. The only ones that are not getting marked up are the ordered ones people take. Anything else gets $3k added. I've seen dealer ones on their site with a mark up. At least that's what the one in Apopka is doing. I had my salesman call and offer me one that was arriving that a customer backed out off and was charging me ADM.

MakinDoForNow

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The Maverick is a great value at MSRP but not beyond that. For that kind of money I would be in a F150 Hybrid or a Lightning if you could bag one. That being said I wish I had ordered 20 Mavericks and opened a lot across from Villa Ford.
I saw where an f150 lightning sold at auction for $110,400.00

Jville

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I saw where an f150 lightning sold at auction for $110,400.00
I have a reservation in but it will be the $40k Pro model if Ford ever gets around to building an entry level Lightning. Ford has my $100 deposit and that 40k is no doubt subject to change.

A Dodge that drives Fords

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Taurus Ford Ranger
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Paying $10,000 over MSRP only tells Ford they can start charging more for MSRP for 23 and that only hurt the people that can't afford it. Plus it seems like Ford can't stop dealers from doing it.

jewc75

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Z06 12 Mustang 22 Maverick 93 Lightning 19 GTI
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Northside sucks.
Sponsored