Sponsored

Husky X-act Contour ecoboost floor mats in hybrid.

ItsaMaverick

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Here are pictures of the ecoboost Husky front floor mats in my hybrid. They fit great on the driver side, and horribly on the passenger side. The floor pin goes not line up with the slot in the mat, and the edge is really jammed up due to the contour probably not being right.
Ford Maverick Husky X-act Contour ecoboost floor mats in hybrid. IMG_20220407_171741

Ford Maverick Husky X-act Contour ecoboost floor mats in hybrid. IMG_20220407_171855
Sponsored

ebxltfwd

First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ecoboost XLT Carbonized Gray
That doesn't look great. I have the Husky Weatherbeater mats (a little more rigid than the X-Act Contour) and they fit perfectly. I hope someone else can post a photo of their X-Act Contour mats for comparison to see if yours is an anomaly or just what to expect with these mats.

OP
OP

ItsaMaverick

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
That doesn't look great. I have the Husky Weatherbeater mats (a little more rigid than the X-Act Contour) and they fit perfectly. I hope someone else can post a photo of their X-Act Contour mats for comparison to see if yours is an anomaly or just what to expect with these mats.
Me too! Kind of a bummer. I may notch the edge and melt it together for proper fit if needed.
Sponsored