First Name
Grant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Anybody try the HRG engineering 1.5' lift kit? I'm currently trying to compare Rough Country, Ford Ranger Lifts, and now this. It looks like it has some new sway bars, which may help to keep the factory geometry.

HRG engineering Maverick 2 inch lift
Sponsored

Dturano547

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
78 Bronco Ranger XLT, 10 Ford Flex
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Seems promising but the lifetime warranty comes off very misleading, the last part of the description: "For off road use only" this would imply they can deny any warranty claims by stating that damage is from non off road use. I may be analyzing this a little to much...

I don't know the company and am not looking to trash it, the product looks promising like I stated and looks nice and well thought. Has anyone use any other products they made? Do they stand behind the product they sell?

Thank you for sharing.

villageidiot

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
many many in the past, none currently
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
“Off road use only” means they haven’t had it tested for safety/dot compliance etc.

nice that it comes with sway bar links, trailing arm drop brackets etc. might keep the rear tire more center in the wheel well. Sway bar links will allow the sway bar to not be at a steeper angle, but won’t change any geometry really
Sponsored