Sponsored

What Happened to "Track My Order"?

Mustang1967

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Macan GTS
Ordered a Lariat Area 51 Hybrid in August 2022 from Empire Ford of Huntington NY. They have been great! Received a call from the GM about 6 weeks ago that the truck was scheduled for production end of May. Email from Ford with "Track My Order" portal, VIN, build the week of May 30(this week) and advice that window sticker will be available when built. I have been checking every few days and now the "Track My Order " portal is responding me to the coded message below. Any insight into what is going on?

View attachment 54183

View attachment 54185

View attachment 54184
Sponsored

brdavis1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge dakota
It goes silent till built , mine was scheduled , went silent then built & shipped , about 2 weeks , eta 6/30 - 7/5 just waiting

gwalton1234

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Saturn Aura
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It does the same thing for me.

KoreanMan

First Name
Jun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Ordered a Lariat Area 51 Hybrid in August 2022 from Empire Ford of Huntington NY. They have been great! Received a call from the GM about 6 weeks ago that the truck was scheduled for production end of May. Email from Ford with "Track My Order" portal, VIN, build the week of May 30(this week) and advice that window sticker will be available when built. I have been checking every few days and now the "Track My Order " portal is responding me to the coded message below. Any insight into what is going on?

View attachment 54183

View attachment 54185

View attachment 54184
Did you get your car yet? I ordered from empire ford too I want to know if they marked up your vehicle when it arrived.

OP
OP
Mustang1967

Mustang1967

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Macan GTS
Not built yet. waiting for window sticker to set price. I do not have a standard purchase agreement. I ordered an early 2005 Mustang conv. from Hempstead Ford back then when they first came out and were scarce. . No written agreement. They honored list price, but no discounts.
Sponsored