First Name
NAH-RON-EE-TAH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
For some reason your video is advanced 44 seconds in. After the crash scene. I had to rewind. You may want to edit your link. If you hit edit, look for the /MEDIA bracket. In front of it you will see :44 Remove the colon and 44. Save. Should start from the beginning.

OP
OP

stevhorn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
For some reason your video is advanced 44 seconds in. After the crash scene. I had to rewind. You may want to edit your link. If you hit edit, look for the /MEDIA bracket. In front of it you will see :44 Remove the colon and 44. Save. Should start from the beginning.
Thanks. Done.

Maverickman74

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco, 91 Comanche, 93 ZJ, 80 Eagle, Bicycle
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

So no one is stopping to make sure the semi driver is out and alive and clear of what could potentially be an even bigger crash? Thats messed up.

SkeeterB

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Lariat Lux, 4K, FX4, 360, Velocity Blue
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Some people are too important to stop and help. I won't say what I think about the OP.

Sponsored

OP
OP

stevhorn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Some people are too important to stop and help. I won't say what I think about the OP.
It's not my dashcam video. I saw it on youtube and it's from a news feed. Where I live it is an offense if you don't stop after witnessing a collision. In any case, I would have stopped anyway especially if I had useful video like this.

And, if it was my video, why wouldn't you say what you think, since by saying "I won't say what I think about the OP." aren't you really saying what you think?

Dun4791

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy,dodge, ford,vw,honda
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
It's not my dashcam video. I saw it on youtube and it's from a news feed. Where I live it is an offense if you don't stop after witnessing a collision. In any case, I would have stopped anyway especially if I had useful video like this.

And, if it was my video, why wouldn't you say what you think, since by saying "I won't say what I think about the OP." aren't you really saying what you think?

Where do you live? I mind my own business where I live.

Edit. Watched video. I for sure would have continued on. Wasn’t involved and wouldn’t want to be sitting still and maybe get rear ended from other traffic. Would have just went around.

OP
OP

stevhorn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Where do you live? I mind my own business where I live.

Edit. Watched video. I for sure would have continued on. Wasn’t involved and wouldn’t want to be sitting still and maybe get rear ended from other traffic. Would have just went around.
I'm in Ontario, Canada.

I'll correct my first statement a bit: If you witness an accident, not just the aftermath, you have to report what you saw to the police as soon as possible.

That aside, I think the person who filmed this particular incident has a moral obligation to share the video with the authorities since it may show who is or is not at fault.

Dun4791

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy,dodge, ford,vw,honda
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'm in Ontario, Canada.

I'll correct my first statement a bit: If you witness an accident, not just the aftermath, you have to report what you saw to the police as soon as possible.

That aside, I think the person who filmed this particular incident has a moral obligation to share the video with the authorities since it may show who is or is not at fault.

MYOB. Up to me if I want to be a witness, and I don’t.

SkeeterB

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Lariat Lux, 4K, FX4, 360, Velocity Blue
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

My apologies and yes.

rlhdweman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
64 Caddy Fleetwood,73 Caddy Sedan,75 Eldorado Conv
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Time for a few people to change their shorts!
Sponsored