Sponsored

How accurate is Ford's projected delivery date I'd you have a scheduled date and VIN already?

Mrkosmoo2

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid Lariat Trim
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hi All,
I've got a VIN and scheduled build for week of Aug 15th. The person I spoke with today said it would be delivered on or before Sep 8th, which seems really ambitious given what I've heard from others (1-2 months seem relatively common). Has anyone seen a quick shipment after production? It's coming to Colorado, not sure if that impacts wait times.
Sponsored

KevCuRaoi

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hi All,
I've got a VIN and scheduled build for week of Aug 15th. The person I spoke with today said it would be delivered on or before Sep 8th, which seems really ambitious given what I've heard from others (1-2 months seem relatively common). Has anyone seen a quick shipment after production? It's coming to Colorado, not sure if that impacts wait times.
That is possible, but still too early to tell at this point.

It all depends on when it leaves the plant. And now some Mavericks are delayed @ rail yards....

I can't remember the exact timing on mine, but it did take about 3 weeks after it left the factory. It ended up @ the dealership a week earlier than estimated.

AmadoH

First Name
Amado
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Hi All,
My truck was built on June 1st, ETA on delivery was July 14 to the 20th, truck still in Hermosillo as far as my dealer and ford customers knows. 🤷‍♂️😔 that accurate

TammyLeazier

First Name
Tammy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford edge
Hi All,
Mine built shipped out the 29th of June sitting in Illinois said estimated delivery 8/5 to 8/11 coming to northern Ohio so at least a month to month and a half it's the final wait knowing so close but yet seems so far away only been 10 months

Old Ranchero

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee 2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hi All,
I'm in SW CO and just got my VIN and build date (8/29) end of last week. As recently as middle May there was 1 Maverick ahead of me at my dealership that showed "in production". June 30th when I made changes to my order, that Mav ahead of me was showing "in transit". Early Last week that 1 showed up at the dealer, and I saw the owner driving it around 2 days ago. Apparantly in this region the vehicles stay on a train all the way to Albuquerque NM, then get transferred by truck to us. Seems like realistically it takes about 8 weeks from showing In Production until arrives at dealer here.

Sponsored

Mag Maverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Philip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Cherokee
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
From my build date middle of May the 15th+ or - a day or 2 .Took 2 weeks finished beginning of June . Took 2 weeks to go from Mexico to Memphis TN June 15 . Unloaded in one train yard on the ramp a week later loaded on another train moved 5 miles away from the first train yard in Memphis and sat there in Memphis another 3 weeks on the ramp.and just picked it up this Saturday only 1.5 hours away from Memphis Two months and a couple days UNREAL 🤔 But I got to say I love this little truck as high as 48 miles per gallon and ice cool Air-conditioning 🥶

bbhaag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT, Mustang Mach-E GT Performance
Engine
Undecided
Mine took 4 weeks to get from Mexico to Chicago then back down to Peoria. Fords estimated delivery time was within the time frame they allotted. That was back in January though so things might have changed since then.

cybex53

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Lincoln Corsair, 22 Ford Maverick, 85 Porsche
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My XLT Lux 360 Hybrid was built on 7/5/22 and shipped on 7/8/22. I received an email from Ford that said ETA at my dealer 5th-11th of August. We shall see...........

OP
OP

Mrkosmoo2

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid Lariat Trim
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm in SW CO and just got my VIN and build date (8/29) end of last week. As recently as middle May there was 1 Maverick ahead of me at my dealership that showed "in production". June 30th when I made changes to my order, that Mav ahead of me was showing "in transit". Early Last week that 1 showed up at the dealer, and I saw the owner driving it around 2 days ago. Apparantly in this region the vehicles stay on a train all the way to Albuquerque NM, then get transferred by truck to us. Seems like realistically it takes about 8 weeks from showing In Production until arrives at dealer here.
Nice! I was wondering if there was a close drop off and that's why they felt comfortable with a quick shipping time vs other regions. Hopefully by September we will have one more Maverick in Colorado Springs :)

Sponsored

marpolsdofer

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 Dodge Dakota 5.2L, 96 Geo Prizm 1.8L
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My XLT Lux 360 Hybrid was built on 7/5/22 and shipped on 7/8/22. I received an email from Ford that said ETA at my dealer 5th-11th of August. We shall see...........
They are so inconsistent with this stuff. Mine was built when they said it would be. Last week of June but looks like they did not complete it then did that on July 4th. Then you got people who was to be built before but pushed like 5 times. Schedule delivery last day of July to first week of August. Mine was built before your but it's still sitting there.

brdl04

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
No set answer. Mine was shipped 5/31, arrived in Michigan 7/24 and has been sitting 5 miles from the dealership since. Original delivery 7/7 then 7/14 then 7/21 now 7/28. No end in sight. Dealership has no idea, Ford has no idea, stuck in limbo with no updates or recourse.

cybex53

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Lincoln Corsair, 22 Ford Maverick, 85 Porsche
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
No set answer. Mine was shipped 5/31, arrived in Michigan 7/24 and has been sitting 5 miles from the dealership since. Original delivery 7/7 then 7/14 then 7/21 now 7/28. No end in sight. Dealership has no idea, Ford has no idea, stuck in limbo with no updates or recourse.
Have you plugged your VIN in the recall page. I checked and my build is clean.

shelleyo

First Name
Michelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
toyota matrix
That is possible, but still too early to tell at this point.

It all depends on when it leaves the plant. And now some Mavericks are delayed @ rail yards....

I can't remember the exact timing on mine, but it did take about 3 weeks after it left the factory. It ended up @ the dealership a week earlier than estimated.

My Maverick was shipped end of May and still don't have it. In Nebraska.
Sponsored