First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 MINI Cooper S cabrio, 2014 Lincoln Navigator
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
When I signed up here last week, I noticed that some have emails and even production dates. Pinged my salesman asking about DORA numbers or anything that shows my order is in*. Go the response: he knows they are starting to pull orders for for production, he thinks my order is one of them, he’d check with the sales rep. Never heard anything about what he heard from the sales rep So I reached out again this afternoon. Got the answer: he knows they are starting to pull orders for for production, he thinks my order is one of them, he’d check with the sales rep. Now I’m not needing this vehicle to replace something like many and we’re not in a rush. In fact, a delay allows us to build up money in the account so we don’t have to take cash out of another account to pay for it. I also have seen here that our Hybrid First Edition is probab one of the farthest out in the production queue.

Still, I keep finding myself anxious that my order just isn’t in.

*sent my DL on 8/5 with no deposit required.
Sponsored

casanewt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 KIA Sportage X-Line Prestige PHEV
Engine
Undecided
You should have an email from Ford confirming your order. Make sure you check your SPAM folder. If you do not have that email, get with your dealer and find out why.

starquestbd22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT
If they took your DL, they most likely placed an order for you. If they have your email, they should have entered it with the order and you should be getting updates directly from Ford. But some dealers don’t do this or enter the email wrong. Sounds like their communication sucks as well. You can call Ford directly and they can confirm that you have an order but that’s most likely all they will be able to tell you. You will need to get confirmation of the order (on paper) and scheduling updates from your dealer. I’d ask for some paperwork.

OP
OP
Texchappy

Texchappy

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
You should have an email from Ford confirming your order. Make sure you check your SPAM folder. If you do not have that email, get with your dealer and find out why.
Been checking my spam since I joined and no joy. I’ve now reached out to the salesman twice with the enquiry for a Dora #. I did read in one thread here that said not everyone is getting an email.

bottom line: wondering if I’m being paranoid or whether I should be going up the food chain at the dealership to verify my order. Or if I should just let things ride.

casanewt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 KIA Sportage X-Line Prestige PHEV
Engine
Undecided
Been checking my spam since I joined and no joy. I’ve now reached out to the salesman twice with the enquiry for a Dora #. I did read in one thread here that said not everyone is getting an email.

bottom line: wondering if I’m being paranoid or whether I should be going up the food chain at the dealership to verify my order. Or if I should just let things ride.
They should be able to send you a screenshot of the order in their system at minimum. If you have the order number and dealer code(shown on the DORA), you can call Ford and check the status of your order.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Texchappy

Texchappy

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Went searching my email and I have an ‘order confirmed‘ email back on the 5th but it doesn’t have any numbers on it. (Didn’t remember getting that one). Is that the one everyone is talking about?

Gmayaia

First Name
Galen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Kicks
I got two letters or e-mails from Ford saying they had my order and would send me info as to when it is scheduled to be built. The letters are about two weeks apart.

pxpaulx

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

I think you're referencing some of us not receiving the scheduling email - I most definitely received the initial Ford order email the same day I placed it with Granger. It was the scheduling email I didn't receive, which is what others have had happen as well. I haven't heard anyone that didn't get the initial order placed email once the dealer actually submitted their order - sometimes same day, others within a few days. If it has been longer than that, I'd press them on it or go elsewhere!

OP
OP
Texchappy

Texchappy

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
This is the email I found went I went back and searched…
Ford Maverick Hope I actually have an order BBAF57A7-2D8C-4781-B952-5D49A0A543EE
Ford Maverick Hope I actually have an order BBAF57A7-2D8C-4781-B952-5D49A0A543EE

Darnon

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
If you ordered back on 8/5 there's only been one week of scheduling since then. Also with a Rapid Red First Edition you could be waiting a while; that color is late availability in particular and there haven't been any First Editions scheduled to my knowledge.

Sponsored

Down

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick/02 Z06 Vette
I think you're referencing some of us not receiving the scheduling email - I most definitely received the initial Ford order email the same day I placed it with Granger. It was the scheduling email I didn't receive, which is what others have had happen as well. I haven't heard anyone that didn't get the initial order placed email once the dealer actually submitted their order - sometimes same day, others within a few days. If it has been longer than that, I'd press them on it or go elsewhere!
Now you've heard of someone that never got their initial order email. I'm by no means the only one either.

Romac

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'm checking in and researching these threads because I too did not get an order confirmation. My dealer is really good and the sales manager that placed my order is someone I've been dealing with for years, I'm very confident they did it and correctly; he's even touched base to let me know when exactly he submitted it etc and said he would keep me in the loop as he gets updates, but that I would also be getting them from Ford.

bombast

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XL, Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I got an order confirmation email on 07/05/2021 from Ford without getting a DORA or giving my driver's license. I too am I bit confused, since the consensus around here seems to be those things are required to get an order in.

Too late for me to go to another dealer or push on it though. Either my old order is legit or delivery will never be on time.

Romac

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
As an update, I did speak to Ford and they do have my order, it's just still in the beginning processing phase with no end in sight yet :(
Sponsored