Bryon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 XLT Maverick FX4 4K CP360 Lux in Cyber Orange
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Hello fellow Hoosiers! Checking in from central Indiana (between the NHRA and IndyCar tracks).
Ordered on 9/16/22 - XLT, Cyber Orange, FX4/4K/CP360/Lux with X Plan through Pearson Ford in Zionsville.
Sponsored

gbdoom

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Subaru Outback Limited XT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I was browsing the Ford inventory page for the 2022 Mavericks just to see what was out there, and I came across one of the largest mark ups I've seen here locally. Andy Mohr Ford has a 2022 Lariat Hybrid with a retail price of $32,745 marked up to over $52k. That's a $20k markup over sticker! I screenshotted my chat with one of their sales reps and you can see here reply at my comment of the crazy markup was "We'll sell this one just like all the others we have sold." Avoid Andy Mohr Ford
Ford Maverick Hoosiers Roll Call Ford 1

CSmith

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
CJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT FX4, 2020 F150 XLT FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I was browsing the Ford inventory page for the 2022 Mavericks just to see what was out there, and I came across one of the largest mark ups I've seen here locally. Andy Mohr Ford has a 2022 Lariat Hybrid with a retail price of $32,745 marked up to over $52k. That's a $20k markup over sticker! I screenshotted my chat with one of their sales reps and you can see here reply at my comment of the crazy markup was "We'll sell this one just like all the others we have sold." Avoid Andy Mohr Ford
Ford 1.png
Someone's definitely not getting "Mohr" for their money if they pay that. They better get GAP!

taylor_

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Lariat Ecoboost AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I live in Denver currently but am from the Indianapolis area originally, go back to visit friends and family a couple times a year. Shout out to my fellow Hoosiers

joewaiting

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia, Chrysler, Chevy S10
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hoosier here! Waiting again after rollover of my Hybrid XLT
Reordered now a 23. Went ahead and ordered AWD XLT. Sept 22
Betting on which one comes in first?
Wife gets hybrid I get AWD

Sponsored

mr mojo risen

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick, 2020 VW Passat, 2015 Nissan Sentra
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ford 1.png
I purchased my Mav from Andy Mohr back in March; details in my signature block.

I bought mine after the original customer declined it. I paid about $4K above MSRP ($26500). When I got there, they had a “supplementary” sticker indicating a sales price of $36k. I felt like I accomplished something getting them to come down about $5500 from their asking price.

Obviously the truck you’re posting about is a Hybrid, which are truly scarce and in short supply. But yeah, that’s a ridiculous price. I notice they still offer $2500 for a trade-in. I traded in my 1994 Ranger with over 353,000 miles that was worth little more than scrap value.

I wouldn’t say I got a great deal but I got a deal I could live with, considering 1) I needed a truck and didn’t want to push my luck, and 2) I really liked the Maverick for what I need in a truck.

Hartzco

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 cactus grey Maverick Hybrid 2016 Ford Fiesta
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Valparaiso. Picked up a cactus grey xl hybrid from Webb Ford in Highland a few weeks ago. Love it so far.

gbdoom

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Subaru Outback Limited XT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I purchased my Mav from Andy Mohr back in March; details in my signature block.

I bought mine after the original customer declined it. I paid about $4K above MSRP ($26500). When I got there, they had a “supplementary” sticker indicating a sales price of $36k. I felt like I accomplished something getting them to come down about $5500 from their asking price.

Obviously the truck you’re posting about is a Hybrid, which are truly scarce and in short supply. But yeah, that’s a ridiculous price. I notice they still offer $2500 for a trade-in. I traded in my 1994 Ranger with over 353,000 miles that was worth little more than scrap value.

I wouldn’t say I got a great deal but I got a deal I could live with, considering 1) I needed a truck and didn’t want to push my luck, and 2) I really liked the Maverick for what I need in a truck.
I get that situation, I’m in the same boat right now and honestly if there was an XL or XLT hybrid around me for a couple thousand markup I would jump on it instead of putting that money into my current car that will need fixed before my Maverick arrives. I just thought it was outrageous to have a mark up that high and almost brag to me how it will sell.

Timdh

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat hybrid cactus
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hi everyone. Just picked up my cactus hybrid lariat this week. We live in Noblesville but I ordered from a dealership in TN because they were willing to order and sell at invoice. They were true to their word. No games, no gimmicks. No pressure at all in the finance office. It was a bit over a year from order to delivery. Very happy with my purchase. Seriously considering bagging the truck.

Ford Maverick Hoosiers Roll Call 891A5BF0-E909-462B-9BE9-A349FC8F5091

Maverick Grabber

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Chrysler 200, 2022 Maverick XLT Red
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Walkerton here bought mine at Oliver Ford in Plymouth, msrp paid when all others were charging 5000$ + over 22 Hot Pepper Red XLT

Sponsored

Dano67

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Equinox (2023 Hybrid Lariat Lux...some day)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Hi fellow Hoosiers! I live in Veedersburg (an hour west of Indy near the Beef House!) and ordered 9/16/2022 from Heartland Ford in Covington. Great dealer and great person! Ordered the hybrid lariat lux with CPA360 and power moonroof. Like many of you, now I wait.

mspmms

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
'MERICA
Threads
Reaction score
U.S.A. Indianapolis, Indiana (Downtown Indy)
Vehicle(s)
2022 XL Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Picked up mine on 11/2, from Capital City Ford and been busy - added a Ford flag oval, Lasfit lights, bed rug, tailgate lettering, tonneau cover and did some customizing to the steelies (I had over a year for planning what I was going to do :D).

Ford Maverick Hoosiers Roll Call KissCats

joewaiting

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia, Chrysler, Chevy S10
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Well looks like the Hybrid coming first if Ford Build date
stays at Dec 19, 2022?
Fort Wayne

FESTUS

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Velocity Blue Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Auburn Indiana here: Velocity Blue XLT LUX PKG SIBL ECO BOOST. ORDERED FROM BEN DAVIS FORD OUR LOCAL DEALER.

Ponypower50

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maveriak Lariat, 2021 Mach e
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Picked up a Cactus Gray Ford Maverick Hybrid Lariet at Don Hinds Ford this week. Super nice to drive. Live in Illinois.
Sponsored