Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Velocity Blue Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Auburn Indiana here: Velocity Blue XLT LUX PKG SIBL ECO BOOST. ORDERED FROM BEN DAVIS FORD OUR LOCAL DEALER.
Sponsored

Ponypower50

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maveriak Lariat, 2021 Mach e
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Picked up a Cactus Gray Ford Maverick Hybrid Lariet at Don Hinds Ford this week. Super nice to drive. Live in Illinois.

flynomore

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'04 F350, '15 Mazda 6,
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Brownsburg here, ordered from Estes Ford. HPR, Lariat Hybrid, CP360. Hope I get it next year before the '24's come out!

IndyChill

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Hybrid XL Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Born & raised Indy east side. Full time retired in FL. now. I ordered my XL Hybrid White no extras at Capitol City on 9/15/22. I got my confirmation email that evening.
Hope I get it!

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cactus Gray 2023 Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Huntertown (Fort Wayne) here. Just picked up my '23 Cactus Hybrid XLT. I ordered it the day the order bank opened. No BS from the dealer, paid MSRP. Loving it!

Sponsored

Baloo

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT FX4 Lux Ordered
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Huntertown (Fort Wayne) here. Just picked up my '23 Cactus Hybrid XLT. I ordered it the day the order bank opened. No BS from the dealer, paid MSRP. Loving it!
Welcome to the group of Hoosiers.

I am down near Avon.

rjvandoel

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cruze LT 16, Odyssey EX-L 23, Maverick XLT 23
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Update on my order. Scheduled for production 3/6/23. Ordered from Bill Estes in Brownsburg, IN.

Dano67

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Equinox (2023 Hybrid Lariat Lux...some day)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Update on my order. Scheduled for production 3/6/23. Ordered from Bill Estes in Brownsburg, IN.
Congrats!! Nothing on mine yet but so far I've stayed the course with the hybrid.

rjvandoel

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cruze LT 16, Odyssey EX-L 23, Maverick XLT 23
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Welcome to the group of Hoosiers.

I am down near Avon.
Sup fellow Avonian :LOL:

Oh and now I'm pushed back to 3/13/23.

Baloo

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT FX4 Lux Ordered
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Sponsored

Twixel Jackson

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XL
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I purchased a 2022 Ford Maverick XL from Don Hinds Ford earlier this month. They sent me a coupon for a free Crew Carwash Ultimate Wash but I live in Ohio and nowhere close to one of these carwashes. If anyone wants me to mail the free coupon to them, please send me your mailing address either with a reply or PM me. No expiration listed on the coupon, $22.00 value.

joewaiting

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia, Chrysler, Chevy S10
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Picked mine up Today after 475 days! See you on the road!

Ford Maverick Hoosiers Roll Call Tinas Mav 1 18 2023

JLSprings

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT AWD 4K 360 FX4 LUX
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
After hearing all the horror stories of unscrupulous dealerships, I thought I'd share a great experience at Ruxer Ford Lincoln, Jasper, Indiana. I originally ordered my Maverick XLT 10/29/2021. I never got a MY22 scheduled build date so Ruxer reordered 9/19/2022 for a MY23 Mav. I was notified early in November for an early Dec build and January delivery. I finally picked it up last Friday, 1/13/2023. 441 Days after my first order.When I talked to my salesman in Oct 21, he told me that Ruxer sells under MSRP on everything. At the time I wasn't sure I believed him because of market adjustments all over the country up to $10K or more. I thought I'd give them a try anyway. ALTO BLUE, ECO, AWD, FX4, 4K, 360, LUX. Since the spray-in liner was a constraint at the time, I didn't order it but had Ruxer send it over to LineX. The bottom line here, my MSRP was 33,010. Sell price was $32,551 INCLUDING the after market LineX, then subtract the $2250 in "rebates" (farm bureau + private offer) for a net $30,301. I'm still shaking my head at what a great deal I got.

They have no doc fees, no pushy sales tactics, no Simonize treatment, window etching, nitrogen filled tires or any of that fluff stuff. They don't hard sell extended warranties, but they do include a LIFETIME unlimited mileage power train warranty as long as you own the vehicle - no extra charge. On a one to five scale, I'd give them a ten! Ruxer Ford Lincoln sales department gets my absolute HIGHEST recommendation. I do not have enough experience with their service department yet, so I can't speak to that. And no, I don't work there and don't know anyone who does. If you call or visit, my salesman was Mitch Nelson.

I also bought a 2022 Ranger there last Feb when I was discouraged and thought the Mav would never come in. It was also discounted under MSRP. I was planning on selling one that or possibly trading it in when the Maverick finally came in. Well, I decided to keep the Ranger AND the Maverick. My wife is the proud owner of the Mav and I love my Ranger. We are a happy Ford truck family!

Ford Maverick Hoosiers Roll Call Maverick Sticker
Ford Maverick Hoosiers Roll Call Maverick & Ranger

JoeTime

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
After hearing all the horror stories of unscrupulous dealerships, I thought I'd share a great experience at Ruxer Ford Lincoln, Jasper, Indiana. I originally ordered my Maverick XLT 10/29/2021. I never got a MY22 scheduled build date so Ruxer reordered 9/19/2022 for a MY23 Mav. I was notified early in November for an early Dec build and January delivery. I finally picked it up last Friday, 1/13/2023. 441 Days after my first order.When I talked to my salesman in Oct 21, he told me that Ruxer sells under MSRP on everything. At the time I wasn't sure I believed him because of market adjustments all over the country up to $10K or more. I thought I'd give them a try anyway. ALTO BLUE, ECO, AWD, FX4, 4K, 360, LUX. Since the spray-in liner was a constraint at the time, I didn't order it but had Ruxer send it over to LineX. The bottom line here, my MSRP was 33,010. Sell price was $32,551 INCLUDING the after market LineX, then subtract the $2250 in "rebates" (farm bureau + private offer) for a net $30,301. I'm still shaking my head at what a great deal I got.

They have no doc fees, no pushy sales tactics, no Simonize treatment, window etching, nitrogen filled tires or any of that fluff stuff. They don't hard sell extended warranties, but they do include a LIFETIME unlimited mileage power train warranty as long as you own the vehicle - no extra charge. On a one to five scale, I'd give them a ten! Ruxer Ford Lincoln sales department gets my absolute HIGHEST recommendation. I do not have enough experience with their service department yet, so I can't speak to that. And no, I don't work there and don't know anyone who does. If you call or visit, my salesman was Mitch Nelson.

I also bought a 2022 Ranger there last Feb when I was discouraged and thought the Mav would never come in. It was also discounted under MSRP. I was planning on selling one that or possibly trading it in when the Maverick finally came in. Well, I decided to keep the Ranger AND the Maverick. My wife is the proud owner of the Mav and I love my Ranger. We are a happy Ford truck family!

Maverick Sticker.jpeg
Maverick & Ranger.jpeg
I'm from Indiana but buying my Maverick in KY. I am a 22 to 23 rollover expecting my truck in March 23. I do have the $2750 Private offer certificate. I was thinking on signing up with Farm Bureau and getting the rebate. I heard from some that Ford dealers would only allow the $2750 offer or the Farm Bureau rebate, but not both. So you received both?

JLSprings

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT AWD 4K 360 FX4 LUX
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yes indeed, I did receive both. Mine is an ecoboost not hybrid so my private offer was "only" $1750.
Sponsored