First Name
Arthur
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Dakota
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Mine is finally built. If things don't change delivery is between April 15 and April 22.
Sponsored

Superduty2002

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick 2022, Superduty 2002
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
We just back from 2500 mile trip. The average gpm was 28.6, driving 75-80 mph. Very happy with this sweet little truck! XLT LUX. AWD 2.0

hammerc16

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Arthur
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S10 Chev.
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Sent my Dealer Rep, regarding the trailer brake recall. He said that they have not received any notice of it yet. He did check and knows that there is one, but has to wait until Ford issues the recall notice to me. Also he said he tracked by truck that is being shipped and found it is setting in Arizona at the present time. The projected date is was to be at the dealership was to have been 4/6 to 4/12. He doubts it will be there by then. Never been so upset over the constant delays and slow response by Ford. I am 80 years old, and can only hope I get to live long enough to receive it.

NotAnonymous

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I finally took delivery of mine on 3/26 (it's a Carbonized Gray FE Hybrid) and have managed a bunch of city driving trips at over 50 MPG!

Sponsored

hammerc16

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Arthur
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S10 Chev.
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Happy Hoosier today. Got word from Ben Davis Ford that I can pick up my truck on Monday the 18th.

GaryHoosier

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford Escape, 2022 Ford Maverick 2.0L XLT AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
New Albany, ordered 9/20 from Carriage Ford. I'm still in line for scheduling the build. Iconic Silver Metalic, LXT Lux, lots of extras. I just wish I could get a production email.
...Well, I received the "Scheduled for Production" (including VIN number) email from Ford yesterday (APR22); order was placed OCT20.
About a month ago, my dealer contacted me to suggest that I consider dropping a couple of the "constrained" options I had originally specified. The only truly significant one I agreed to delete was the XLT "Lux-Group"... and it appears that it worked to expedite my order. Scheduled for production week of May 16th.
My dealer is a small town, small-ish one...so I probably would have done at least a little better had I ordered through one of the BigBoys.
'Hope you get some good news soon, like I have!

woowoo2

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Rav4, 2011 Rav4, 2009 CRV
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
New Albany, ordered 9/20 from Carriage Ford. I'm still in line for scheduling the build. Iconic Silver Metalic, LXT Lux, lots of extras. I just wish I could get a production email.
Did they require any down payment?
I am planning on placing an X plan order with them this fall.
(Hybrid, XL)

Sk17kp36

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
94 Chevy C1500
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I placed my order with Carriage Ford in Clarksville, IN, and paid a required down payment of $500.

woowoo2

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Rav4, 2011 Rav4, 2009 CRV
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I placed my order with Carriage Ford in Clarksville, IN, and paid a required down payment of $500.
Thanks for the information, let us know if they try to play any games when your delivery happens.

Sponsored

gbdoom

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Subaru Outback Limited XT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Placed an order with Russ Hubler in Greensburg, $500 deposit and they’re doing Z plan. The 3 Hubler Fords in Greensburg, Shelbyville, and Franklin all seem like they’re great dealers based of my experience and others on the forum.

GaryHoosier

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Placed an order with Russ Hubler in Greensburg, $500 deposit and they’re doing Z plan. The 3 Hubler Fords in Greensburg, Shelbyville, and Franklin all seem like they’re great dealers based of my experience and others on the forum.
...and now the waiting game begins.
But believe me when I tell you that it'll be well worth the wait once you get it in your hands. It took about 8-mos for mine, but I couldn't be happier... well, unless I could be rid of that infernal 'Stop/Start' function, and have a conventional Shifter in place of the rotary dial gizmo.
But overall, it's been a delight. I learn about new capabilities it has nearly every day. It rides like a Lincoln, handles like a go-cart, is incredibly quick (the assorted TMS settings make for significant variations in the driving experience). And the cabin is very quiet. I can't imagine how the 'Acoustic Windshield' of the Lariat model could possibly be an improvement.
I too purchased under the Z-plan, saved a bit over $1200 compared to sticker MSRP.
In order to expedite the build, I deleted (upon Dealer's guidance) the 'XLT Luxury Group'; the only aspect of it that I miss having is the Power Seats. But I'm the only driver so it's not a big deal.

I've attached a couple of pictures. It's a "work in progress", but mostly finished.

You're gonna love yours.
Just be patient.

Ford Maverick Hoosiers Roll Call 20220824_140429

Ford Maverick Hoosiers Roll Call 20220827_134629

Ford Maverick Hoosiers Roll Call 20220721_144433

Ford Maverick Hoosiers Roll Call 20220827_134535

gbdoom

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Subaru Outback Limited XT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
...and now the waiting game begins.
But believe me when I tell you that it'll be well worth the wait once you get it in your hands. It took about 8-mos for mine, but I couldn't be happier... well, unless I could be rid of that infernal 'Stop/Start' function, and have a conventional Shifter in place of the rotary dial gizmo.
But overall, it's been a delight. I learn about new capabilities it has nearly every day. It rides like a Lincoln, handles like a go-cart, is incredibly quick (the assorted TMS settings make for significant variations in the driving experience). And the cabin is very quiet. I can't imagine how the 'Acoustic Windshield' of the Lariat model could possibly be an improvement.
I too purchased under the Z-plan, saved a bit over $1200 compared to sticker MSRP.
In order to expedite the build, I deleted (upon Dealer's guidance) the 'XLT Luxury Group'; the only aspect of it that I miss having is the Power Seats. But I'm the only driver so it's not a big deal.

I've attached a couple of pictures. It's a "work in progress", but mostly finished.

You're gonna love yours.
Just be patient.

20220824_140429.jpg

20220827_134629.jpg

20220721_144433.jpg

20220827_134535.jpg
I love the decals! I ordered an XLT hybrid and was considering the lux package but didn’t add it for the same reason as you. Do you know if the ride is any worse on the FWD compared to AWD? I have test driven neither so I’m curious now that you mention it. I’m coming from a 2012 Focus so either way will be a great improvement.

GaryHoosier

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I love the decals! I ordered an XLT hybrid and was considering the lux package but didn’t add it for the same reason as you. Do you know if the ride is any worse on the FWD compared to AWD? I have test driven neither so I’m curious now that you mention it. I’m coming from a 2012 Focus so either way will be a great improvement.

I've never driven a Hybrid Mav so can't address your question.
All I know for sure is that the AWD version gets completely different rear suspension geometry. I believe it is shared with the Bronco Sport. Mine has this setup and I think it's awesome. The "Sport" setting costs a bit in mpg's, but makes the Mav feel (and SOUND) like a sports car. I find that the transmission shifts more smoothly in 'Sport'-mode too.

Tip: be sure to order the sliding rear window.

rjvandoel

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cruze LT 16, Odyssey EX-L 23, Maverick XLT 23
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hoosier here in the beautiful west suburbs of Indianapolis. I place my order for a 23 XLT Tremor 9/16 with Estes Ford in Brownsburg. Sales rep confirmed with me today when I inquired if a COVP was completed with my order when placed. Now I play the waiting game.
Sponsored