Sponsored

Has anyone who ordered a hybrid Mav in September 2022 got their trucks yet?

nytro97

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CRV
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ordered on 09/17, was scheduled on 02/07, got built 02/20 and it still has not shipped. Maybe they are waiting to fill railcars going to different parts of the country.
Sponsored

Redneck Garage

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.theredneckgarage.com
Vehicle(s)
10 Wrangler 22 Lexus 22 Maverick 23 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I ordered a XLT Hybrid, Shadow Black, Lux Pkg, BAP, Remote Start, and Spray-in Bedliner on 9/16. Still nothing with 45-day "no-truck-for-you" emails.
Ford Maverick Has anyone who ordered a hybrid Mav in September 2022 got their trucks yet? soupnazi_ copy

Tanker64

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT Hybrid Lux 360 SIBL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Ordered XLT Lux Hybrid 9/16/22. Built 3/1/23. Shipped 3/2/23 with scheduled delivery to Massachusetts around 4/3/23.

Xbbqpitmaster

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Kia Seltos S
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Good luck I ordered our XLT hybrid 09/17 and nothing but the “thank you for your order but you aren’t getting it” emails, 4 so far. It’s a 50-50 chance you will even get it. Either you will or either you won’t. Nobody knows for sure, not even Ford.

SamMaverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick hybrid Lariot
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hi All,
Things have been looking more encouraging as far as supply issues are concerned... Has anyone who ordered a 23 Hybrid Mav gotten their trucks yet? My current car (which is a 2009 Toyota Corolla) is on its last leg and it dropped a cylinder in the engine about 2 weeks ago.. Took it to the shop and put a new plug and coil in the car and he told me it could last another week or it could last another year... It has been running fine just extremely slow to get up to speed but once I'm at street speed it does okay for a car that is down a cylinder... I hope my Mav XLT hybrid Lux standard package chili pepper red is done before my current car bites the dust or I might have to back out, cancel my Mav order and buy something different... Has any one of ya'll been in a similar situation before? How long have you had a car down a cylinder last? It's not worth repairing an engine that gonna cost me 2 or 3 grand when the car is barely worth that much at all... Keeping fingers crossed...

Eric
everyone order there Maverick in Sept. they sold out in 5 days. Order my second Maverick and got an MFG date May 15th

Sponsored

805newguy

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
September XLT hyb/ still nothing yet but I'm in the same boat. My 2006 car is on her last legs and i rather fix her for $4k or just turn up the music a little louder everytime we go for a drive....hope everyone gets there ordered soon because I might need a ride soon.

LumberJack36

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 Mazda 3 Hatch
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered in September, got build in the first of march. Waiting to be shipped, it's sitting on the border waiting to be shipped on train, so who knows how long that will take.

Iron Mike

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Lariat Hybrid - 2019 HD Road Glide
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Ordered 9/17/22 Lariat Hybrid. Built 3/8/23. Shipped 3/11/23. To be delivered between 4/7/23 and 4/13/23 to Gresham Oregon.

Timothyd

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Encore, Miata, motorcycles
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Hi All,
Things have been looking more encouraging as far as supply issues are concerned... Has anyone who ordered a 23 Hybrid Mav gotten their trucks yet? My current car (which is a 2009 Toyota Corolla) is on its last leg and it dropped a cylinder in the engine about 2 weeks ago.. Took it to the shop and put a new plug and coil in the car and he told me it could last another week or it could last another year... It has been running fine just extremely slow to get up to speed but once I'm at street speed it does okay for a car that is down a cylinder... I hope my Mav XLT hybrid Lux standard package chili pepper red is done before my current car bites the dust or I might have to back out, cancel my Mav order and buy something different... Has any one of ya'll been in a similar situation before? How long have you had a car down a cylinder last? It's not worth repairing an engine that gonna cost me 2 or 3 grand when the car is barely worth that much at all... Keeping fingers crossed...

Eric
My dealer says the Lariat ordered then is coming in April, not sure if I'm going to take it.