Sponsored

Anyone discover their cancelled 2022 VIN/re-ordered 2023 as a Priority 99 in the system yet?

BradnChristine

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU; 2019 MX-5; 2023 & 2024 Mavericks
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hopefully, someone here works or has contacts far enough inside a dealership to see when Ford actually starts creating the new 2023 orders for those of us with cancelling 22s. I'm guessing the indication will be seeing a Priority 99 popping up on a new 2023 order at the dealership. Tim Bartz' last video stated that Ford was NOT going to be emailing us, so, again, we are thrown to the mercy and competence of the particular dealer we have.

I plan on waiting to bug my dealer until Tuesday as @fordvideoguy suggested, unless the "P99s" start showing up earlier. My dealer seems to be one of the "I could care less" dealers, and I don't want to be sitting and waiting for them to check and see if my order (the only one they have) appears as a P99. I don't want to be waiting any longer than necessary to fix my order and get back in the line.

Someone had to post a place for this info to be shared, and I realize I may be 2-3 days early.
Sponsored

Last edited: