First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Maverick Lariat, '17 Rogue SL, '14 Altima SV
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I just emailed my form, did a questionnaire on the dealers website, and sent a copy of my driver's license yesterday. Salesman said he'll get it enters when the banks open and email me back. Once the order is confirmed by Ford I'll roll in to finalize the details, likely this weekend.

JoeTime

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Nothing on Ford's website has changed yet for ordering a '23. Wonder when that will happen?
OMG! your time stamp says 3:54. Don't tell me this is AM? You people are like kids looking for Santa.

RonR1959

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick hybrid Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
OMG! your time stamp says 3:54. Don't tell me this is AM? You people are like kids looking for Santa.
No, Iā€™m not up because of ordering a ā€˜23 Maverick. Iā€™m up every single day between 0230-0300 hrs. My biological clock has never reset after being in the Army for 12 years. Itā€™s quiet at that time of the morning. I enjoy my two cups of coffee and donā€™t have any distractions at that time.

Brilock

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Honda Ridgeline, 2023 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Getting Access Denied here, maybe they are about to unleash the 23! I am ready to run to either dealership when they confirm they can take an order. Looking to order 1 for my business (Lariat Hybrid) and 1 for personal (XLT Tremor) so might be an interesting day!

https://shop.ford.com/configure/maverick/?gnav=header-trucks-bp

Ford Maverick Happy Maverick Ordering Day ! AD

Sponsored

athertonbt

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL EB FWD Carb Gray
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'm not going to Ford until I know how much it is going to cost. A few premonitions suggest Maverick might not be a cheap truck any more.
Even with a price bump, I don't think there's any crew cab trucks out there that are undercutting the Mav.

NJBob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick, 2003 MR2, 2019 Forrester, 1969 Z/28
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Tim from Long McArthur said it will be weeks until the website will be updated

The F150 order banks have been open for a while now and the website still has 2022 listed
Wow! Wonder how Ford can even produce anything. Heads would roll at my company if that happened.

AngloSoup

First Name
Anglo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Old Beater
Even with a price bump, I don't think there's any crew cab trucks out there that are undercutting the Mav.

Not trucks. But a $3000 price bump means it will be more than the Corolla hatchback nicely loaded and same price as you can get a nice civic... Keeping fingers crossed there is no price bump.

NJBob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick, 2003 MR2, 2019 Forrester, 1969 Z/28
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Come on, somebody has to be first. Are you already in a Ford dealer parking lot waiting for them to open? Are you within a few hundred yards stocking up at Krispy Kreme, Quick Check, diners, IHOP, Waffle House, etc., with one eye constantly looking at the Ford dealer ? It is officially September 15. Donā€™t be one of those lazy sleepyheads waiting to 10:00 AM !
Quick Check! Can tell you are from Jersey but think Wawa is taking over. Have a Taylor Ham egg cheese on a hard roll on me. I love those things.

Bob The Builder

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Butch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Cherokee ** 2023 Mav FX/4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Actually right now, as for me, sitting on the coast of Maine. Enjoying awesome weather with a nice sea breeze knowing my dealer has all my info and will order my XLT LUX AWD FX/4 when he can. Tomorrow we review the order and address any changes from '22 to '23. To be honest, a dealership is the one of the last places I would want to be today. Happy ordering day all and good luck.

Sponsored

WasChops

2.5L Hybrid
Banned
Banned
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz Ltd + Maverick Lariat Hybr
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Nothing on Ford's website has changed yet for ordering a '23. Wonder when that will happen?
Hello fellow Maverickees... I will have a 2022 First Editon AWD EcoB 4 k Tow and the CoPilot - essentially fully loaded - available for sale. My circumstances for keeping this, after purchasing the Hyundai SC Limited Phantom Black... the "Lets Go Brandon" impact is cause for selling rather than keeping it. Private message me - if you don't know how to do that on this site, prolly aren't smart enough to enact a successful purchase from me. LOL?

I am in the Tampa area and will take delivery /ownership within 2 weeks. Fresh new truck aromas await you!

Bob The Builder

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Butch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hello fellow Maverickees... I will have a 2022 First Editon AWD EcoB 4 k Tow and the CoPilot - essentially fully loaded - available for sale. My circumstances for keeping this, after purchasing the Hyundai SC Limited Phantom Black... the "Lets Go Brandon" impact is cause for selling rather than keeping it. Private message me - if you don't know how to do that on this site, prolly aren't smart enough to enact a successful purchase from me. LOL?

I am in the Tampa area and will take delivery /ownership within 2 weeks. Fresh new truck aromas await you!
Lemme guess, you do not do sales for a living because if you did, you would be really horrible at it.

WasChops

2.5L Hybrid
Banned
Banned
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz Ltd + Maverick Lariat Hybr
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just a mix of messaging... have a nice day, despite your effort to arouse an argument ...

RonR1959

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick hybrid Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Thanks for letting everyone know, but Iā€™m only interested in a hybrid. Not interested in an EB.

Bob The Builder

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Butch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Just a mix of messaging... have a nice day, despite your effort to arouse an argument ...
I do not argue on the internet. That is paramount to arguing with one self in the mirror. Simply guilty of stating the obvious. With that said though, I do hope you sell your Maverick and make a tidy profit. Those FE's in RR are a gorgeous truck. Cheers.
Sponsored