Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Finally got my 2023 Ford Maverick XLT Hybrid Atlas Blue last week. So far I am absolutely loving it! I made a little video of my purchasing/dealership experience, my initial thoughts, and showing off a few accessories I have already bought. I hung out on here and watched so many random youtube videos while I waited so thought I would contribute my thoughts. I may do some update reviews later on after I put some more miles on her. Got a couple trips to Florida planned so we will see how a roadtrip goes.

And some pics:

Ford Maverick Gweniviere is here! My New Maverick XLT Hybrid Atlas Blue IMG_0153.JPEG

Gweniviere next to my coworkers 2011 Ford Fusion

Ford Maverick Gweniviere is here! My New Maverick XLT Hybrid Atlas Blue IMG_0130.JPEG

Gweniviere next to my friends 2022 Ford F150

Ford Maverick Gweniviere is here! My New Maverick XLT Hybrid Atlas Blue IMG_0147.JPEG

Ford Maverick Gweniviere is here! My New Maverick XLT Hybrid Atlas Blue IMG_0149.JPEG

Just washed and added the Tonneau cover.

Ford Maverick Gweniviere is here! My New Maverick XLT Hybrid Atlas Blue IMG_0140.JPEG

Just got home from the dealership
Sponsored

Last edited:

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
Undecided
Finally got my 2023 Ford Maverick XLT Hybrid Atlus Blue last week. So far I am absolutely loving it! I made a little video of my purchasing/dealership experience, my initial thoughts, and showing off a few accessories I have already bought. I hung out on here and watched so many random youtube videos while I waited so thought I would contribute my thoughts. I may do some update reviews later on after I put some more miles on her. Got a couple trips to Florida planned so we will see how a roadtrip goes.

And some pics:

IMG_0153.JPEG

Gweniviere next to my coworkers 2011 Ford Fusion

IMG_0130.JPEG

Gweniviere next to my friends 2022 Ford F150

IMG_0147.JPEG

IMG_0149.JPEG

Just washed and added the Tonneau cover.

IMG_0140.JPEG

Just got home from the dealership
Congrats, Aaron! That's a beautiful Maverick!

KdeB

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT, 2018 Subaru Forester, 1966 MGB
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Beautiful! I love the Atlas Blue!

(That’s the correct spelling, by the way, in case you want to do an edit. Apologies … I’m an editor by trade, so can’t help myself!)

But it doesn’t really matter, because it is a great color. Congrats on getting your truck, and enjoy!

OP
OP
rainycage

rainycage

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Beautiful! I love the Atlas Blue!

(That’s the correct spelling, by the way, in case you want to do an edit. Apologies … I’m an editor by trade, so can’t help myself!)

But it doesn’t really matter, because it is a great color. Congrats on getting your truck, and enjoy!
OMG ... thanks! Im such a goober.

Jah.

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jah.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick xlt fx4 , Honda 700 ctx mc
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
You sure it's not Guinevere ? like lady guinevere from Camelot ? Maybe not.

Sponsored

OP
OP
rainycage

rainycage

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

You sure it's not Guinevere ? like lady guinevere from Camelot ? Maybe not.
LOL well truthfully after I saw Pixar's Onward back in 2020 ... I knew I was going to name my next vehicle after the Van in that movie. And now after searching Guinevere apparently is the correct spelling for that van but screw it ... I'm going with my original spelling. Who knows where I got this spelling but Im sticking with it.

Jah.

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jah.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick xlt fx4 , Honda 700 ctx mc
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
LOL well truthfully after I saw Pixar's Onward back in 2020 ... I knew I was going to name my next vehicle after the Van in that movie. And now after searching Guinevere apparently is the correct spelling for that van but screw it ... I'm going with my original spelling. Who knows where I got this spelling but Im sticking with it.
That's ok . I live on street named Guinevere and always have to spell it for everyone . wish it was shorter but it is what it is . not moving because of cheap living situation ( except for home insurance ) .

OP
OP
rainycage

rainycage

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

¿¿Guinevere??
ÂżAre you assuming your trucks gender?
LOL all my vehicles have been female. I thought that was what everyone did? Girls have male named trucks ... guys have female named trucks? Maybe not in 2023 ... 🤷‍♂️

wunschtaria

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
wunschtaria
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
All of my automobiles have been referred to using feminine pronouns. It is commonly believed that this behavior is a normative practice among individuals. Do individuals assign gendered names to their trucks based on their own gender identity? It is possible that the event in question may not occur in the year 2023.

Sponsored

Dad

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick, - Lariat, Hyundai Palisade
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Very happy for you! She's a beauty! The color is awesome. Many happy and safe travels.

KdeB

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT, 2018 Subaru Forester, 1966 MGB
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Don’t apologize — You can spell a name any way you’d like!

Ford Maverick Gweniviere is here! My New Maverick XLT Hybrid Atlas Blue A95402DE-CC4E-4FE9-A087-9305B5E2B8F8

Ford Maverick Gweniviere is here! My New Maverick XLT Hybrid Atlas Blue A95402DE-CC4E-4FE9-A087-9305B5E2B8F8

Reactions: Dad

JimParker256

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Area 51 Hybrid FE, 2014 Impala
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Heck, I used to live on a street named "Private Road 5509" and no one EVER got it right the first time...

"It's two words and a number: Private - p r i v a t e - Road - r o a d - 5509 5-5-0-9."

"OK to that's 'Private Rhodes' street or lane? And is 5509 your house number?"

"No - my house number came before the street name, which is Private Road 5509. Who's on first, anyway?"

I always felt like I was on an episode of "Punked," except for the fact that I don't know anyone famous... LOL
Sponsored