First Name
Rjay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick XLT Hybrid, Atlas Blue
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hello, I ordered a 2023 Ford Maverick XLT Hybrid in Atlas Blue on September 19, 2022. It arrived January 9, 2023, way earlier than expected! You may find the photo below. I joined this forum because I usually join forum groups of things I'm excited about.
I'm excited because this is my first new vehicle ever purchased, my second ever vehicle purchased, and I achieved my life-long dream of paying for a new vehicle in cash. I hope to enjoy it for twenty years to come.
I'm from the Metro Atlanta area, 5 year law enforcement veteran (deputy Sheriff), 27 years old, and I trade real estate and stocks.
Another exciting thing is I have driven it 130 miles so far, and managed to get the MPG to 44.9. Still going up.
Happy New Year, and y'all drive safe! Happy to be here.
Ford Maverick Greetings & Salutations! 20230109_194808
Sponsored

tkistre

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Congrats! Mine should be here by end of this month. Can't wait to post about it like yours!

OP
OP
rJay

rJay

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rjay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Congrats! Mine should be here by end of this month. Can't wait to post about it like yours!
I'm very glad to have gotten it early. I have been lurking on this site for some time without an account, and seeing folks waiting so long was discouraging. I'm not sure what all goes into who gets what when. :p Hopefully you get it soon!

JBryant

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Lariat Hybrid Alto Blue
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Happy for you sir and let me be the first to thank you for protecting and serving. You have one of Tahoe greatest jobs in the country, although so dangerous. People like you are what I call Americas finest and America’s heroes. Here is someone who appreciates and respects your service. Now be safe out there and enjoy that beautiful Maverick for many years.

tkistre

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm very glad to have gotten it early. I have been lurking on this site for some time without an account, and seeing folks waiting so long was discouraging. I'm not sure what all goes into who gets what when. :p Hopefully you get it soon!
Appreciate it! Mine is built and shipped out on rail one week ago today. It is scheduled to get to dealer 1/27. It is by Dallas/Fort Worth area now and ending at Houston/Spring area. Then goes on a transport. Hoping there aren't delays.

Sponsored

MM Mav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Hybrid Lariat Luxury w/CP360 + CP360A
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Nice blue Mav to match the thin blue line. Welcome to the club. Stay safe, ethical, and professional.

Nunyabiznus

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cyber Orange Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Welcome to the mad house. Watch out for the weatherman. He'll tell you not to feed the bears or trolls. I'm here to tell you not to listen to him. We trolls do get hungry.

The Weatherman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Lux FX4 4K x 2
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Congrats and Happy Mavericking!!

Welcome to the Blue Crew.

Aza

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Welcome to the forum! Congratulations on receiving your truck so quickly. Looks great!

Ringo

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1953 MGTD, 1953 F100, 2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
You’re gonna love it!! Congrats!

OP
OP
rJay

rJay

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rjay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thanks, y'all!
Nice blue Mav to match the thin blue line. Welcome to the club. Stay safe, ethical, and professional.
Blue was my favorite color before this profession, but it does fit nicely, yes? :)
And absolutely! Favorite part of the job is making the public happy and making folks feel safe, protected, and served well.
Sponsored