First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Got my catus grey hybrid Maverick a week ago. Been waiting 17 months 20 days. Price protection, A plan and they kept there promise. Kayser Ford of Sauk City, Wi. Great to work with. This truck is the greatest thing since sliced bread. Everything about it. Had rust protection and spray in bedliner after I received. Cheaper. Really a peppy little truck. Was worth the wait. Almost walked away 4 months ago. Glad I didn't.
Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
Undecided
Got my catus grey hybrid Maverick a week ago. Been waiting 17 months 20 days. Price protection, A plan and they kept there promise. Kayser Ford of Sauk City, Wi. Great to work with. This truck is the greatest thing since sliced bread. Everything about it. Had rust protection and spray in bedliner after I received. Cheaper. Really a peppy little truck. Was worth the wait. Almost walked away 4 months ago. Glad I didn't.
Congratulations Charlie! We are so happy to hear you are loving your new Maverick. :)

mamrozek

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 XLT EB AWD, FX4, 4K, CP360, SIBL/Cargo Mgmt
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

OldMan75, Mine just shipped, destined for Milwaukee area. How long did yours take to arrive?

OP
OP

OldMan75

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It took about a month. Sat in Chicago for 2 1/2 weeks and don't know why.

CG - All the way

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram, 2005, 2500 Diesel, 22 Lariat, Cactus Gray
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Congrats on you new Maverick. Great truck especially in CaCtus grey!! I am a bit older than you but consider myself to be "advanced" middle aged; not yet old!! ;) :D

Sponsored

OP
OP

OldMan75

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm a young 75, My grandkids call me old! Ha!!

ListedGuru

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Engine
Undecided
May I ask which place did the rust protection for you? Did this include undercoating as well?

middleton_1

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I want to know where you got the rust protection as well. I'm in Middleton, nearby.

Sponsored

Chicolini

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150s, Mustang GT Convertible, Mazda B3000
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Got my catus grey hybrid Maverick a week ago. Been waiting 17 months 20 days.
Hey, young fellow, I am glad to hear that your truck finally arrived! I had to wait 17 months for my Hybrid, too, and I agree that it is the best thing since sliced bread. It is absolutely amazing how much technology they have packed into these little trucks. The Hybrid is replacing the 2000 Mazda B3000 regular cab that I have been driving since it was new. Why you don't even have to wind up the windows in this new truck, you just push a little button!

My Maverick Hybrid has been getting 38 MPG on mostly highway miles, and that is technology I can live with! Never even heard of a truck that could do that.

Glad to hear your dealer did you right. So did mine. The only thing I have done to her is change the oil at 5,000 miles. No squeaks or rattles.

Road trips are very pleasant.

Enjoy!

OP
OP

OldMan75

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Only got 300 on it. So far 35.8 going on the road tomorrow, see what it will do.