First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many Fords
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
We have a strange road system to get to that part of the country, I grew up in SE Iowa and that is one of the Zoos we went to yearly only a couple hours away... but it takes me over 3 hours to get to the farm unless I ignore the black and white signage on the roadside...:cool:

RedDirtFil

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-9
Wanted to comment that Albert and his crew worked with me yesterday evening and early this morning to get my order officially submitted to Ford @ 11am this morning. This is the first truly new vehicle I have ever purchased, and I cannot recommend them enough. Both my wife and I have been impressed with their professionalism and helpfulness. Thanks for making the ordering process easy!

TylerDurden

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mercury Marauder & 2002 Ford Explorer
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Granger Ford, is 3% under invoice how you sell all new Ford's, all year long? Or is this a special for preorders for new debut vehicles only? In the next year or so my parents will be looking for a new Explorer, and I might not be able to get a new Mav till 2022, 2023 model year.

Wanted33

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, Jeep Wrangler
No worries! You guys seems like honest folks trying to change the industry for the better, so I'm willing to wait on you. Let me know when we can get our reservations in with you and I'll hop right on it! Thanks Albert!
Phil, I can vouch for Albert, and Granger. They started with us on the Bronco forum early on, and have been nothing but straight up, and very helpful. Many on the Bronco forum have ordered through them, myself included. For example, my res date is 10/04/20. My number in line is #774, and I have no idea how many is behind me. After seeing how Albert, Zach, and Sean at Granger was doing business I decided it would be well worth the 1100 mile trip to buy my Bronco from them.

Jim

Sponsored

RedDirtFil

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-9
Phil, I can vouch for Albert, and Granger. They started with us on the Bronco forum early on, and have been nothing but straight up, and very helpful. Many on the Bronco forum have ordered through them, myself included. For example, my res date is 10/04/20. My number in line is #774, and I have no idea how many is behind me. After seeing how Albert, Zach, and Sean at Granger was doing business I decided it would be well worth the 1100 mile trip to buy my Bronco from them.

Jim
Thanks Jim, that’s great to hear! I put in my order through Albert and have been incredibly satisfied with the experience.

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

2.0L EcoBoost
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many Fords
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Granger Ford, is 3% under invoice how you sell all new Ford's, all year long? Or is this a special for preorders for new debut vehicles only? In the next year or so my parents will be looking for a new Explorer, and I might not be able to get a new Mav till 2022, 2023 model year.
We sell all of them outside of hard to get (Raptor, Shelby GT) for discounts mostly at the invoice less 3% holdback, so when you are in the market look us up and we will be happy to get you a quote...

balucipher

First Name
Balu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator, 2021 Tesla Model Y
Anyone know how many trucks Granger has allocation for during this initial scheduling coming up?