First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many Fords
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Will open up the 8th and you can select a local dealership at that time if you want to select us use 50109 as your zip code and we will come up...

Our pricing policy is open and laid bare for all to use for a negotiation assistance for you with your local dealership... by all means if they are competitive then keep the business local, however if you just want hassle free that is why we are here...

There will be no deposit when you place the reservation, when our orders go in and Ford has selected your truck to build we will reach out and take a deposit on the Maverick at that time...

Ford will use their Retail Order Verification Program (ROVP) which is to assure that the vehicle ordered matches the person that recipient on file, if there are marked differences then Ford has penalties in place for the offending dealership...

We will do everything the way Ford requires and do not want any "extra" Mavericks on the lot for sale, we prefer to stay in good graces with FOMOCO...

Their requirements for the ROVP are Signed order, Deposit, Copy of customers Drivers License... We send that information along with the res number so that we have a Valid order on file for you the customer and Ford Motor Co...

Maverick deliveries are scheduled to begin starting this Fall, that is just the newest information but will keep you posted as news comes out...

What is a reservation?
- a time slot allotment to order a Maverick
- it is not an order and will not guarantee delivery of the Maverick

What steps are required to complete a reservation?
- Go to Ford.com/Maverick to place a reservation
- we will have a page on our Ford website to make it easier for you to reserve with us - Here is the LINK
- When build & Price comes online you can do it from there as well

I will update the links as they come online...

When can I order my Maverick?
- should come online the 8th of June, I will post when I can start ordering them

Am I ordering this vehicle directly from Ford?
- no the transaction is between your chosen dealer and yourself

Can I call or visit my dealer to place my order?
- absolutely if you are local you can shop it just like all other vehicle purchases
Sponsored

Last edited:

Xtreme Thunder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda, Toyota
This may actually be the first vehicle I reserve, obviously final sale contingent upon physical inspection, test drive and impressions.

Sponsored

Abraxis

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Elantra, forester, ranger, crx
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I have a santa cruz reserved. I will probably reserve one of these, also, and then just cancel whichever i don't want in the end. I am so happy that there are finally options in this size class again.

Edited to add: i will follow the reservation rules that ford sets out. Hyundai made it clear that the deposit was refundable and we are under no obligation to purchase (nor are we guaranteed a vehicle). I assume ford will have similar language.

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

2.0L EcoBoost
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many Fords
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I have a santa cruz reserved. I will probably reserve one of these, also, and then just cancel whichever i don't want in the end. I am so happy that there are finally options in this size class again.

Edited to add: i will follow the reservation rules that ford sets out. Hyundai made it clear that the deposit was refundable and we are under no obligation to purchase (nor are we guaranteed a vehicle). I assume ford will have similar language.
There is no deposit at time of reservation only at time of order...

H0pelessOpus

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat - 2022 Explorer Timberline
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Might strongly consider the Maverick over the Bronco Sport depending on final pricing.

Mox

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not a Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Will open up the 8th and you can select a local dealership at that time if you want to select us use 50109 as your zip code and we will come up...

Our pricing policy is open and laid bare for all to use for a negotiation assistance for you with your local dealership... by all means if they are competitive then keep the business local, however if you just want hassle free that is why we are here...

There will be no deposit when you place the reservation, when our orders go in and Ford has selected your truck to build we will reach out and take a deposit on the Maverick at that time...

Ford will use their Retail Order Verification Program (ROVP) which is to assure that the vehicle ordered matches the person that recipient on file, if there are marked differences then Ford has penalties in place for the offending dealership...

We will do everything the way Ford requires and do not want any "extra" Mavericks on the lot for sale, we prefer to stay in good graces with FOMOCO...

Their requirements for the ROVP are Signed order, Deposit, Copy of customers Drivers License... We send that information along with the res number so that we have a Valid order on file for you the customer and Ford Motor Co...

Maverick deliveries are scheduled to begin starting this Fall, that is just the newest information but will keep you posted as news comes out...

What is a reservation?
- a time slot allotment to order a Maverick
- it is not an order and will not guarantee delivery of the Maverick

What steps are required to complete a reservation?
- Go to Ford.com/Maverick to place a reservation
- we will have a page on our Ford website to make it easier for you to reserve with us, June 8th they tell us this will happen
- When build & Price comes online you can do it from there as well

I will update the links as they come online...

When can I order my Maverick?
- should come online the 8th of June, I will post when I can start ordering them

Am I ordering this vehicle directly from Ford?
- no the transaction is between your chosen dealer and yourself

Can I call or visit my dealer to place my order?
- absolutely if you are local you can shop it just like all other vehicle purchases
If Ford allows for X-plan pricing will you honor that?

Sponsored

Hot Runr Guy

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Edge SEL, 2024 Lariat AWD BAP 4K
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost