First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Colorado
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
After much wait and diligently doing everything that I was supposed to(ordering on the first day possible), my Maverick XLT Hybrid will arrive relatively soon, possibly around Christmas. Now I have different plans, I will be also getting a Ford Bronco sometime in January(according to the tracker). I was wondering how much should I mark up my Maverick since 2022 hybrids will no longer be built for 2022. Honestly, I want to make as much money as possible as true honest capitalist.

Ford Maverick My Maverick XLT Hybrid is coming very soon and I will sell it IMG_0214
Sponsored

Mymaverick2021

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steveo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
After much wait and diligently doing everything that I was supposed to(ordering on the first day possible), my Maverick XLT Hybrid will arrive relatively soon, possibly around Christmas. Now I have different plans, I will be also getting a Ford Bronco sometime in January(according to the tracker). I was wondering how much should I mark up my Maverick since 2022 hybrids will no longer be built for 2022. Honestly, I want to make as much money as possible as true honest capitalist.

IMG_0214.jpg
Whatever the market will bear

jtpc2021

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

IMG_0214.jpg
Depends on your area. It a hot market like California, you could do well.

Just check with Vroom or Carvana with quotes and compare.

Sponsored

Mavman123

First Name
Joe Shmo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hybrid Maverick XLT
Goodluck, but not sure the view is worth the climb. You'll have to mark it up roughly 10-15% just to cover your tax, title, license, etc because you'll probably have to be the first registered owner. Plus any profit you want to make.

Also I imagine since a lot of people ordered hybrids back in June, July and now it's December-January time frame for those vehicles arriving, that many others plans have changed as well. I think there will be plenty of hybrids available at dealers from unwanted orders due to the 6+ months it took for these to arrive. Now whether or not the dealer marks those up or sells at MSRP is another question. Seems like it's been 50-50 on whether an ADM is added.

Anyways, goodluck but from what I've seen in my local area, it wouldn't be worth the aggravation

PebbleMav

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XL, Subaru Crosstrek Sport
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Vroom just offered $27,500 for my LT with a window sticker of $22,575.
They plan to sell it for more... perhaps $30k.
Ford Maverick My Maverick XLT Hybrid is coming very soon and I will sell it vroom

Ford Maverick My Maverick XLT Hybrid is coming very soon and I will sell it Mav sticker

Last edited:
Sponsored
OP
OP

Jaboticabas

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Colorado
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Very good points. I did my due diligence and had the dealer confirm in writing that it will be MRSP

OP
OP

Jaboticabas

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Colorado
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Vroom just offered $27,500 for my LT with a window sticker of $22,575.
They plan to sell it for more... perhaps $30k.
vroom.jpg

Mav sticker.jpg
Our sales taxes rate is 10.5%. It will take a lot more margin for me to entertain the idea of selling it

M.A.C.

First Name
Manny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 1500 Elevation

IMG_0214.jpg
In South Florida an XLT 2.0 stripped is getting min. 5k over MSRP, I’ve see fully loaded XLT’s AWD with FX4 etc at 10k over MSRP…. With that in mind it would be fair to say at least 15k over MSRP if it is nicely equipped and your timing is right. You may even get more in the right market.

Status
Not open for further replies.