Getting tired of waiting.....

Mrdon2022maverick

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat
I know they're some that have been waiting a lot longer then me. Ordered Jan 25, 22. I very disappointed in the lack of communication from FoMoCo. The email in April has been the only correspondence from the company. Chat hasn't giving me any insight on build date. Calling them again hasn't produced any new information.
I know there are restraints, supply-chain issues. I've begun looking at other options. But to be honest, if I wanted a SC, I can find them everywhere. Mitsubishi (Outlander MY22), I can find them anywhere. It appears Ford is the only Manufacturer that is having these issues. Yes, the Maverick is a new model, parts and options availability are way behind... But damn, this is ridiculous!!!
Ok... I feel better now.... NO NOT REALLY
Sponsored

Jmav2152

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Mav, 15' KTM 1190 ADV R, 19' Husq TE250i
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
the SC and outlander are not in the same ballpark of demand as the maverick. Spend 5 minutes googling and you'll see plenty of OEMS with issues. Toyota is cutting all there other hybrid model production and pouring it into the RAV4 to try and keep up.

Ford effed up and dropped the Bronco, BS, Maverick and refreshed the f150 in the same 2 year span and its just overwhelming.

Scupking

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm picking mine up Saturday 13 months after I ordered. It was a long wait but every manufacturer is having this issue... Nothing you can do but wait if the Maverick is what you want.

Pickles

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia rio, kia sorento
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I know they're some that have been waiting a lot longer then me. Ordered Jan 25, 22. I very disappointed in the lack of communication from FoMoCo. The email in April has been the only correspondence from the company. Chat hasn't giving me any insight on build date. Calling them again hasn't produced any new information.
I know there are restraints, supply-chain issues. I've begun looking at other options. But to be honest, if I wanted a SC, I can find them everywhere. Mitsubishi (Outlander MY22), I can find them anywhere. It appears Ford is the only Manufacturer that is having these issues. Yes, the Maverick is a new model, parts and options availability are way behind... But damn, this is ridiculous!!!
Only ford huh? You clearly have not been to any other forums lol

ps. Youre about to get absolutely blasted on this forum for complaining about a 6 month wait ๐Ÿ˜‚ buckle up.

Meintc

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lynette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

ps. Youre about to get absolutely blasted on this forum for complaining about a 6 month wait ๐Ÿ˜‚ buckle up.
๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿงจ๐Ÿ’ฃ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Sponsored

AmadoH

First Name
Amado
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Order comfirmed August 18 2021, built in June 1 confirmed June 18, 2022 ETA delivery was July 14 to the 20th, truck didn't come and haven't heard any news. I been put in a position where I'm looking for another option (subaru crosstrek). My wife got into an accident back in March and my car was totaled haven't had a car since then because I'm waiting for this damn truck.

OP
OP
Mrdon2022maverick

Mrdon2022maverick

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat

I know.....
I have been following other groups. Yes all are having issues. This is just my experience. Over the last month, while looking for other options for me, I have had no problems finding other vehicles that I would consider buying either on the lot or can get within a couple of weeks. This is just me, and I know there are some who have been waiting over a year to receive their order....
I accept the beating I will get.

D

Bob The Builder

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Butch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Cherokee ** 2023 Mav FX/4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
6 months??? I'm getting into the fray next month and expecting a year's wait minimum. I don't even want my truck if it means I get mine, for whatever reason, ahead of others that have been waiting a year or more. Hunker down, buckle up and wait your turn.

On the plus side, we are all a great support group. Open 24/7. Be well, your truck will come.

DJF

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep

6 month wait? I'd say a year plus. If he get's rolled, earliest delivery of a 23?

Kenmar6549

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DAKOTA PICKUP
Confirmation of order 7/16/21. Hybrid FWD . Received build week 2 weeks ago of 9/19/22, and VIN #.

Sponsored

Pickles

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia rio, kia sorento
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I know.....
I have been following other groups. Yes all are having issues. This is just my experience. Over the last month, while looking for other options for me, I have had no problems finding other vehicles that I would consider buying either on the lot or can get within a couple of weeks. This is just me, and I know there are some who have been waiting over a year to receive their order....
I accept the beating I will get.

D
Mostly what i meant is that every company has a highly sought after and highly constrained vehicle. Kia dealerships are empty. Toyota cant make their hybrids, and tundras are on like a 4-6 month lead time just like mavericks are in our area. Subaru cant make enough of their new wild track or whatever that new trim they dropped for the outback is. ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ You could probably buy an escape off the lot too lol unfortunately for ford thats not what people want right now. I dont think theyre more bogged down by constraints than other companies. They just have some new and very popular vehicles at an unfortunate time lol

Pickles

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia rio, kia sorento
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
6 month wait? I'd say a year plus. If he get's rolled, earliest delivery of a 23?
Ya lol but at this moment. Its 6 months. If were going to start complaining about wait times in the future that we havent waited for yet i dunno what to tell you lol

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Boxster, Yamaha FJ1300, Maverick XL
Yeah, but you DID NOT buy them did you?? No.

Why??

Because you feel the Maverick is hands down more vehicle for your money.

Ford designed an awesome little truck that tons of people want badly.

End of story.

Over the last month, while looking for other options for me, I have had no problems finding other vehicles that I would consider buying either on the lot or can get within a couple of weeks.

itnkicn

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Valorie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick - Lariat, F350, Explorer
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
More truck for my money? Is that why I am told to cut everything I wanted just to get a Maverick, but no discussion as to if the Maverick will cost less? Greedy dealership.

I will wait, only 7 months in, to see if it is awesome.

PDM33

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Congrats!!! You MIGHT be halfway there!!! If you are losing your mind and calling and chatting and blowing up the salesman, and calling again this is not the process for you. I waited 11 months and I was lucky. You may want to just go buy something off the lot and spare another 6+ months on anxiety
Sponsored