Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cactus Gray Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I have no idea what that means but I'm sure it will make sense when I see it. I'm just so worried I'll F'Up my spankin' new truck
Originally Forscan displayed everything in hex code and you had to know where to change the individual # to make the change you wanted. Now in "Easy" mode, it literally says "Sport Mode" and you select Enabled or Disabled. The hex code option is still probably better for things that people are still toying with that haven't been fully verified, but things like this change are a snap in the text based mode.

You'll be able to create a backup profile of all your original settings before you make changes. If something doesn't work, you'll be able to load it back to original.
Sponsored

James Bough

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Lariat FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Originally Forscan displayed everything in hex code and you had to know where to change the individual # to make the change you wanted. Now in "Easy" mode, it literally says "Sport Mode" and you select Enabled or Disabled. The hex code option is still probably better for things that people are still toying with that haven't been fully verified, but things like this change are a snap in the text based mode.

You'll be able to create a backup profile of all your original settings before you make changes. If something doesn't work, you'll be able to load it back to original.
Fair enough. Sounds easy enough. Can you please send me the link to the device you bought? There are a bunch on Amazon.

mdl20813

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cactus Gray Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

pa-outdoorsman

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT, EB, LUX, FX4, 4K, Cactus Gray
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I can't find anyone near me to do this for me and have pretty basic computer skills. Meaning I know how to surf, use word and i can fill out an Excel spreadsheet.

If I buy the device what are my chances of success? 😃
99.9%. There is a really good video on YouTube that walks you right through it.
Sponsored