First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 Powerstroke
Engine
Undecided
Everyone is talking about and wanting more power, it’s the American way. Doesn’t that defeat the purpose of this vehicle? Costs would go up and efficiency go down. If you want all that then might as well get a different truck (f150/F250/Ranger). I have a Powerstroke and keeping it but went with the Maverick due to purchase price and efficiency.
Sponsored

Old Ranchero

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee 2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

BILLNOROVILLE

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
prius, Hybrid XLT, Honda 1100Rebel, 2) Hawk 650NT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
A plug-in Maverick would be nice.

I just looked it up, I last filled my Volt on October 4, today is December 13. I'll have to fill it in January, as it is a little over half a tank right now. (I drive about 250 miles/week.)
I never let gas sit in my bikes or cars or my generator 3 months without stable added, but hey that is me. you do you.

I really liked the 2016 Volt I had but after GM stopped making them and some stories started popping up about cars sitting unable to get parts, I decided to sell it to Carvana and put that money on my new truck. I know my Prius and Maverick also have complicated electrical systems but feel over the long run I am better off. Just call me Frady cat.