Sponsored

Front Window Tint (now matching factory rear windows)

csmith9058

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Csmith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Just had my front windows tinted to match the factory rear windows ($80). I think it looks pretty badass with the black rims and black paint. I Would be interested to see a cactus with black rims tinted. I'm honestly impressed with the cactus with black rims. I'm not a big fan of that color on the broncos but for some reason it looks great on the maverick.

Ford Maverick Front Window Tint (now matching factory rear windows) 20211127_170333

Ford Maverick Front Window Tint (now matching factory rear windows) 20211127_170331
Sponsored

OP
OP

csmith9058

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Csmith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I never thought I'd get window tint... but i am most certainly getting window tint
So I found out this about window tint (personal preference). I had a 2000 Mustang Gt Black with black leather. I thought it would look good with limo tinted windows (which it did!) But I couldn't see a damn thing out of it at night! The matching factory tint is just about right for me. I live in the city so being able to see pedestrians and cars through my widows is essential. My wife went darker on her eco sport and I hate it. Even with the back up camera i roll down the windows to back out of my driveway. It's just too dark for my liking....again, just my opinion.

fourwheelsandadream

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
So I found out this about window tint (personal preference). I had a 2000 Mustang Gt Black with black leather. I thought it would look good with limo tinted windows (which it did!) But I couldn't see a damn thing out of it at night! The matching factory tint is just about right for me. I live in the city so being able to see pedestrians and cars through my widows is essential. My wife went darker on her eco sport and I hate it. Even with the back up camera i roll down the windows to back out of my driveway. It's just too dark for my liking....again, just my opinion.
Well apparently my state you can only have 50%... so not even sure if that is worth the money at that point! I'll probably still get it if it's not too expensive. Yours looks good though!

Decayed

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
yes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a car
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Some states ban tinting the windshield. Apparently michigan is one of them:

windowtintlaws.us/michigan/

MICHIGAN TINT LAW – LEGAL TINT LIMIT FOR PASSENGER VEHICLES
Front Windshield: It is ILLEGAL to tint this window
Front seat side windows: up to 35% tint darkness can be used 4″ inches from the top of the window
Back seat side windows: up to 35% tint darkness allowed
Rear window: up to 35% tint darkness allowe

Sponsored

OTACORB

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
DAB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Oxford White Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
LOUISIANA TINT LAW – LEGAL TINT LIMIT FOR PASSENGER VEHICLES
  • Front Windshield: Non-reflective tint is allowed above the manufacturer’s AS-1 line or top 5 inches.
  • Front seat side windows: up to 40% tint darkness allowed
  • Back seat side windows: up to 12% tint darkness allowed
  • Rear window: up to 12% tint darkness allowed

MaverickAngler

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Got to get the windshield tinted. It is so nice! I have a prescription so I don’t have to worry about being illegal.
also while talking about laws I’ve never been pulled over for tint and every car I’ve ever owned has been tinted. This is my first windshield tinted car though

Ford Maverick Front Window Tint (now matching factory rear windows) 370EBAEC-CAE7-4C63-B9EF-D011B34B2BF6

MaverickTime

Banned
Banned
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Ranger
Just had my front windows tinted to match the factory rear windows ($80). I think it looks pretty badass with the black rims and black paint. I Would be interested to see a cactus with black rims tinted. I'm honestly impressed with the cactus with black rims. I'm not a big fan of that color on the broncos but for some reason it looks great on the maverick.

20211127_170333.jpg

20211127_170331.jpg
The tint looks really nice, the big question is what % tint does the Maverick have as equiped from the factory. In PA we are allowed 70% tint but if Maverick comes with less it might look a little funky if it is not the same. Does anyone know the answer to this so the exact % can be matched

Sponsored

CLH917

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

20211127_170333.jpg

20211127_170331.jpg
Here you go.

Ford Maverick Front Window Tint (now matching factory rear windows) B61E3D70-2177-4468-A0DB-F152272B088E

OTACORB

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
DAB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Oxford White Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Here you go.

B61E3D70-2177-4468-A0DB-F152272B088E.jpeg
Looks good, it does seem to match the rear. You had it done at a shop? Usually the will only do what it legally allowed which is why I am asking.

AeroMech21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT (Carbonized Grey)
Never had a vehicle with tinted windows but will be getting this done on all windows to match as well (Carbonized Grey Mav) with black wheels. Like the fact it blocks UV rays and keeps interior cooler in the summer with less fade.

CLH917

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Looks good, it does seem to match the rear. You had it done at a shop? Usually the will only do what it legally allowed which is why I am asking.
Yes, done at a local shop. It’s south Louisiana, most of those sorts of laws are not adhered to and typically not enforced heavily. I speak as a former law enforcement officer of 10+ years!
Sponsored