Sponsored

From "Scheduled" back to "Order Confirmed," should I be worried?

RobN

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Got an email June 15 saying mine was scheduled for week of Aug 28. Link showed it was scheduled. I have a VIN.

Then later in June and still today (July 6), the tracking site no longer says scheduled and is back to just "Order Confirmed."

I did NOT get one of the emails that went out saying I could order a 24 model.

So...should I be worried? I've heard of people calling Ford at an 800 number - I'm just worried if I assume it's going to be built in Aug/Sep and it doesn't get built, I don't want to miss out on ordering a 24 at a discount and with priority, too! If the order banks weren't opening in about a week I'd just be patient.
Sponsored

grod

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Gilbert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I had the same thing happen to me. As others have stated, the pizza tracker is notoriously inaccurate unfortunately. I suggest you contact your dealer or Ford CS & they can verify you're build week is valid.

Jeddums

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Lariat Mav
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I had the same thing happen to me. As others have stated, the pizza tracker is notoriously inaccurate unfortunately. I suggest you contact your dealer or Ford CS & they can verify you're build week is valid.
This. My pizza tracker progress would mess up at least once a week. My dealer was able to help out with updates and keep me sane. You should hopefully be on tracker to get your Maverick before Halloween!

Robert C

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Ranger
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'd still be camped out at the dealer the morning of July 17th like it was Led Zepplin tickets.

Sponsored

OP
OP

RobN

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
This. My pizza tracker progress would mess up at least once a week. My dealer was able to help out with updates and keep me sane. You should hopefully be on tracker to get your Maverick before Halloween!
Thanks. My birthday is early November - I just hope to have it by then. We'll see.

I thought about ordering a 22 but was too late, so I ordered a 23 as soon as my local dealer was able to get in. It won't be the year+ wait so many have had, but it's been a bit. It wasn't hard to be patient until I got the notice it was scheduled!

nklem

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Norm
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 and 2022 Hyundai Ioniq Electrics
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I got the 8/28 Scheduled Email as well, but the status of the order never changed from "Order Confirmed". My Uncle is scheduled for 7/29 and his just changed last week to "Scheduled" . I think it just takes time.

Old Man

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
As has been stated in many threads it is inaccurate, don't believe it, don't even look at it. Call your dealer to confirm it is scheduled. If it is you will not be included in the 2024 order process or private offer.
Sponsored