Sponsored

Status went from In Production back to Order Confirmed?

Bikoman

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Impreza
I was originally scheduled for the week of 5/31 production. I then got an email about week before changing to thr week of 6/6. On 6/1 I was flagged in production and was able to pull a window sticker a day later. Flash forward to today, 6/10, when I checked on the order tracker it now shows Order Confirmed? It went backwards, no emails from Ford. Jumped on Ford Chat and they show me now scheduled for the week of 6/27. What is going onā€¦ā€¦ā€¦..Ford
Sponsored

FirstFord

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Jetta
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Mine went from "Built" to "In Production" today.
Dealer says it's "in transit"

Knuckles

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Coaltrane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford ranger
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I was originally scheduled for the week of 5/31 production. I then got an email about week before changing to thr week of 6/6. On 6/1 I was flagged in production and was able to pull a window sticker a day later. Flash forward to today, 6/10, when I checked on the order tracker it now shows Order Confirmed? It went backwards, no emails from Ford. Jumped on Ford Chat and they show me now scheduled for the week of 6/27. What is going onā€¦ā€¦ā€¦..Ford
So, you've gotten emails from ford? They told me I was getting emails...never seen one after the order confirmed one...in September of 2021. The dealer gave me a VIN# a while back. The silence from ford is deafening.

notjoey

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500, C5 Z06, VW Jetta
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Mine went from "Built" to "In Production" today.
Dealer says it's "in transit"

My truck is in transit but the dealer says it hasn't even been built šŸ˜’

Jcj280

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
This exact thing just happened to me. Delayed twice to a June 6th build week, they actually moved it to "in production" on june 4th where it stayed all week until yesterday where it went back to "order confirmed". Still have access to the window sticker but nothing about it being in production.

I havent talked to my dealer yet, ill ask them tomorrow, but yeah im paranoid and pessimistic after a year of waiting.

Sponsored

Oggy

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I think thereā€™s a problem with their systemā€¦

I was in an awaiting shipment status, and received an estimated delivery date, but now it shows as back in production. From what Iā€™ve heard of it were due to a recall the status wouldnā€™t have moved back, especially not for you. Thereā€™sa couple of us who have moved back to in production tooā€¦

ZDesorm

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape SE, Sport Pkg. 1.5 L EB.
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
So, you've gotten emails from ford? They told me I was getting emails...never seen one after the order confirmed one...in September of 2021. The dealer gave me a VIN# a while back. The silence from ford is deafening.
I received an email from Ford in my Spam Box, you might want to check there!

Tbolt

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' EcoSport SES, 22' Lariat Lux FX4 Eco Mav
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Mine went from built to you don't have a US Vin number and I couldn't ever get an update after that. Which happened to be the time they parked it due to a chip hold. I 'assume' it failed a final inspection for some component and that led to the delay, but I will never know.

Jcj280

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Well I just talked to my dealer, and they now show a build week of July 4th, so it seems like we are adding another month to the wait. I feel like Sisyphus

Oggy

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I received an email pushing delivery back 2 weeks, but it shows as ā€œbuiltā€ againā€¦

Anyone else with this issue see advancement?

Call sign "Slick"

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Wain
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Well I just talked to my dealer, and they now show a build week of July 4th, so it seems like we are adding another month to the wait. I feel like Sisyphus
Sisyphus's rock had no wheels, consider, yourself lucky....lMAO!!! good luck, mine isn't due till 4th quarter!!!
Sponsored