Sponsored

Ford Vehicle Tracking Acting Weird Again!

NewBernWolf

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lynda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
org.apache.sling.api.SlingException: Cannot get DefaultSlingScript: org.apache.sling.api.scripting.ScriptEvaluationException:
Cannot serve request to /content/shop_ford/en_us/vehicleordertracking/home.html on this server

this is what i receive, not that helpful
I had something similar. Then I noticed that the Order number and VIN were incorrect. I replaced the wrong numbers with the right numbers, and it took me back to my truck.
Sponsored

Big_T

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
org.apache.sling.api.SlingException: Cannot get DefaultSlingScript: org.apache.sling.api.scripting.ScriptEvaluationException:
Cannot serve request to /content/shop_ford/en_us/vehicleordertracking/home.html on this server

this is what i receive, not that helpful
Try this link?
Ford Vehicle Order Tracking Home

KRae

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Kareena
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki SX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yeah mine is saying incorrect VIN or order number even though I am putting in what I always put it. I am just hoping I get my email the beginning of November saying it is being built or is built.

Does anyone know what we get emails for? So far I have an order confirmation, a production scheduling email and that is all. Will the next one be the built email?

14mustangNJ

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT FX4, 2014 Ford Mustang
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Same, I keep getting that Apache Api error as shown above even with the correct VIN and order number. Tried different hyperlinks, computers, clearing history/cache, etc., it only worked briefly on Monday and hasnā€™t since then. It just constantly returns that error every time.

As long as the emails still go out Iā€™ll be ok but Iā€™m not sure what they all are either.

The Weatherman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Lux FX4 4K x 2
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yeah mine is saying incorrect VIN or order number even though I am putting in what I always put it. I am just hoping I get my email the beginning of November saying it is being built or is built.

Does anyone know what we get emails for? So far I have an order confirmation, a production scheduling email and that is all. Will the next one be the built email?
Yes the next will be Built email. You may want to make sure your not picking the ā€˜.ā€™ at the end of your VIN if your copying it into the Tracker. That will give you an invalid VIN response.

Sponsored

KRae

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Kareena
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki SX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yes the next will be Built email. You may want to make sure your not picking the ā€˜.ā€™ at the end of your VIN if your copying it into the Tracker. That will give you an invalid VIN response.
Thank you. I tried multiple times and it hasn't worked for me since Tuesday. I called the dealer and he gave me the Order Number that I think was the same order number I had been using before (although it use to auto insert from the email so I am not 100% sure). He didnt know anything about the tracking so he wasnt super helpful.

I guess I just have to trust in the process. Maybe it'll get resolved soon.

The Weatherman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Thank you. I tried multiple times and it hasn't worked for me since Tuesday. I called the dealer and he gave me the Order Number that I think was the same order number I had been using before (although it use to auto insert from the email so I am not 100% sure). He didnt know anything about the tracking so he wasnt super helpful.

I guess I just have to trust in the process. Maybe it'll get resolved soon.
The system dropped those previously entered values late last or earlier this week. You have enter them ea time now.

Your dealer should have given a DORA which is the document that defines the build options you chose. The Order # is on that. The Vin you received from Ford in your ā€˜Productionā€˜ email.

it should be working today. I have seen changes today.

KRae

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Kareena
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki SX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
The system dropped those previously entered values late last or earlier this week. You have enter them ea time now.

Your dealer should have given a DORA which is the document that defines the build options you chose. The Order # is on that. The Vin you received from Ford in your ā€˜Productionā€˜ email.

it should be working today. I have seen changes today.
Thanks! It was user error (kind of). I thought there were two 0's in my order number but one was an O. In my defense my dealer made the same mistake haha. Thanks everyone for your help.

MakinDoForNow

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ford websites are all weird today.
I get the same with the shortcuts, using the "Track My Order" button from the emails no longer pre-populates the VIN and order number, and don't even go to the accessories.ford.com site. It forgot my account so I have no way to look up past orders now. It didn't completely forget because when I 'registered' again, it knew my address and phone number though. And it had some items added and others removed (i.e. the Ford molded splash guards for the front on the Maverick are gone, but the Bronco items now list a few new items).
I will guess that the problem is by Ford updating their data base and all the pointers to different tables have not completed and you didn't get something like file unavailable please try later. Be nice to see something like file unavailable because of people changing options.

Sponsored

David Chaffin

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
I can no longer track my order without entering my order number and VIN number. Someone know whats up?

Stimpy433

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mavrick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Me too. I guessing they updated their website causing it to no longer keep the infoā€¦. Happens all the time.

Snax

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Same problem here as well. Seems like it's going around.

Someone in Ford's IT team done did bust somptin...

14mustangNJ

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT FX4, 2014 Ford Mustang
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Welp now when I try to enter my order number and vin, it automatically converts to someone elseā€™s order number and VIN for a Mach E mustang, which seems like itā€™s the same issue as the original poster now.

Sincerely hope I am not getting a Mach E lol!

The Weatherman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Welp now when I try to enter my order number and vin, it automatically converts to someone elseā€™s order number and VIN for a Mach E mustang, which seems like itā€™s the same issue as the original poster now.

Sincerely hope I am not getting a Mach E lol!
I donā€™t a Mach e at a Maverick price. That wouldnā€™t be a bad deal. šŸ¤£
Sponsored