Weird tracking glitch?

2022mavxlt

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford
Check my signature for build details. After being delayed twice my Maverick was scheduled to be built next Monday 3/21. I tracked it last night and it is now showing as in production but the bubble for in production is not checked and it says my window sticker is now available, but when i click window sticker it still says not available. So is it actually in production? Anyone else having any issues with tracking? Thanks

Ford Maverick Weird tracking glitch? B89B86DE-E25F-40E7-BFB9-3C194649F050
Sponsored

BB0

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yes it likely is starting the build process; mine started a few days before my scheduled week as well. I was able to see my window sticker a day or two after I got that notice.

OP
OP

2022mavxlt

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford
Yes it likely is starting the build process; mine started a few days before my scheduled week as well. I was able to see my window sticker a day or two after I got that notice.
What did they give you for an estimated delivery date? Mine doesnt show anything else right now. Also weird I did not get the 'in production" email from ford. I just happened to check the tracker and it showed in production. My build was delayed twice already and was showing 3/21 as the build date so maybe since its a week ahead I wont get any notification until next week.

jcnnjc

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiesta ST , Alto Blue Maverick awd fx4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Check my signature for build details. After being delayed twice my Maverick was scheduled to be built next Monday 3/21. I tracked it last night and it is now showing as in production but the bubble for in production is not checked and it says my window sticker is now available, but when i click window sticker it still says not available. So is it actually in production? Anyone else having any issues with tracking? Thanks

B89B86DE-E25F-40E7-BFB9-3C194649F050.jpeg
Your Mav is in the Blend stage, i.e. they are getting all the parts needed in order to build it, also painting and such. You should be able to see your window sticker in a day or so, the date near the bottom will be the day the Blend started, then they will put another date near the very bottom when they actually start to build your truck.

OP
OP

2022mavxlt

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford
Your Mav is in the Blend stage, i.e. they are getting all the parts needed in order to build it, also painting and such. You should be able to see your window sticker in a day or so, the date near the bottom will be the day the Blend started, then they will put another date near the very bottom when they actually start to build your truck.
Thank you for the info buddy. I appreciate it

Cookie42693

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 VW Tiguan, 07 Audi A6 Quattro
What did they give you for an estimated delivery date? Mine doesnt show anything else right now. Also weird I did not get the 'in production" email from ford. I just happened to check the tracker and it showed in production. My build was delayed twice already and was showing 3/21 as the build date so maybe since its a week ahead I wont get any notification until next week.
i think with the updated tracker page they stopped giving out projected delivery dates...once you get the shipped notice (which for most has come very soon after the built notice) i think its been a reasonable estimation of 30 days from shipped to dealer call saying its there.
Sponsored