First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Mine came from the factory with the mat. It's devoid of the cutouts. Looks great and won't go anywhere. Its heavy!! Dumb question , but how are they imprinting the Ford logo with the factory spray-in bed liner? I want to get the bed liner done on mine eventually and was thinking of going with Line-X but that Ford logo is just so cool!
Sponsored

Rob Daman

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
robdaman.com
Vehicle(s)
Mav
I would warn to bolt down the mat on 1 end at least as I recall Tacoma owners who had rubber mats had them yanked off. people suck

LGRW_GoGRG

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick 2022
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
This is one of the first things that I'm getting for mine. Although I have the spray-in bedliner, anything I put back there will roll around so the mat will help keep it in place. I checked the link and the price seems expensive. I figured since it's a small bed the mat would have a lesser price. I paid $110 for my Tacoma bed mat which is half a foot longer. Oh well, I'm still gonna get it anyway.
I'd recommend ordering this mat on FairwayFordParts. It's a bit cheaper and just add shipping. Shows $110 on their website.

https://www.fairwayfordparts.net/oem-parts/ford-liner-load-compartment-nz6z99112a15a

OP
OP
Blues

Blues

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Mine came from the factory with the mat. It's devoid of the cutouts. Looks great and won't go anywhere. Its heavy!! Dumb question , but how are they imprinting the Ford logo with the factory spray-in bed liner? I want to get the bed liner done on mine eventually and was thinking of going with Line-X but that Ford logo is just so cool!
No really sure how they get the Ford logo on the bed when it spray but you are right it does look cool!

lmellberg

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick/Carbonized Gray/Ordered 8/26/21
Thanks,Yes it is the Ford hard roll-up tonneau cover.The price on the Ford rubber mat is $140.Maybe by time you get your truck maybe there will be a after market bed mat.Good luck with with your truck!
I've ordered the hard roll-up as well, how do you like it?

Sponsored

OP
OP
Blues

Blues

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I've ordered the hard roll-up as well, how do you like it?
I really like the hard roll up I think it should seal more against the tail gate I have 1/8 gap when the tail gate is closed. The cover really does look nice on the truck .I will have to see the next rain storm to see if I get water in the back of the bed

Johnkn

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 TRX, Viper, 66 Shelby, 68.5 CJ Mustang, Pantera
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
For awareness, DeeZee makes a heavy, high quality bed mat. I’ve used them in all my trucks including my Raptor and new TRX.......

OP
OP
Blues

Blues

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
For awareness, DeeZee makes a heavy, high quality bed mat. I’ve used them in all my trucks including my Raptor and new TRX.......

I was looking at the DeeZee too.Did you have to cut the mat to fit?

Johnkn

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
OP
OP
Blues

Blues

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
DeeZee will fit perfectly

Hopefully others will see this post and take a look at DeeZee too because the Ford mat is not in stock.Nice to know.I was looking at a after market mat,then my mat did arrive at the dealership

Sponsored

Johnkn

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I don’t see a Maverick listing on Deezee’s site and just emailed them for availability.

OP
OP
Blues

Blues

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I don’t see a Maverick listing on Deezee’s site and just emailed them for availability.

Ok thanks, I am sure there will be be more options coming for the Maverick. I did see other truck mats listed but they had to be cut and the price was around 80 dollars

bcarp84

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Silverado 1500
I really like the hard roll up I think it should seal more against the tail gate I have 1/8 gap when the tail gate is closed. The cover really does look nice on the truck .I will have to see the next rain storm to see if I get water in the back of the bed
How much is visible out the back window when the bed is rolled up like that? Could you try and snag a pic from the rear view mirror?
(I'm considering a hard roll up and weighing options)
Thanks!!

OP
OP
Blues

Blues

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
How much is visible out the back window when the bed is rolled up like that? Could you try and snag a pic from the rear view mirror?
(I'm considering a hard roll up and weighing options)
Thanks!!
Sure I can do that.You still be able to see out the back.When the cover is roll up it goes up 3/4
Ford Maverick Ford Rubber Bed Mat finally here and installed 20220125_124108
way up the back window. I still could see out the back window. This is why I got the roll up and not the tri fold because the tri fold covers the whole back window.

Ford Maverick Ford Rubber Bed Mat finally here and installed 20220125_124207

ehspeakers

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
No really sure how they get the Ford logo on the bed when it spray but you are right it does look cool!
Me neither and that's why I am somewhat opposed to getting a LineX. Is the dealer able to get the bedliner done with the Ford logo?
Sponsored