First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
It's a shame that it doesn't have the cutouts as shown on their website, I also have one on order.
I don't understand why the mat doesn't have the cutouts either other wise the mat fits great.If I have to I will just have to cut the mat for strap hooks.The mats are so hard to get right now.

OP
OP
Blues

Blues

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
How do you like your bed cover? I have same one in my garage waiting on my truck to show up (being built this week).
I like the mat looks good and fits perfect other then it doesn't have the cutouts for the strap hooks

OP
OP
Blues

Blues

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I like the mat looks good and fits perfect other then it doesn't have the cutouts for the strap hooks
Good luck with your new truck! I do love my Maverick! I got mine in November. I seen it on the Internet

Sponsored

OP
OP
Blues

Blues

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Thanks! I do enjoy my Maverick it is a fun truck.I can't wait for the warm weather!

MightyMaverick

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick Lariat FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
This is one of the first things that I'm getting for mine. Although I have the spray-in bedliner, anything I put back there will roll around so the mat will help keep it in place. I checked the link and the price seems expensive. I figured since it's a small bed the mat would have a lesser price. I paid $110 for my Tacoma bed mat which is half a foot longer. Oh well, I'm still gonna get it anyway.

OP
OP
Blues

Blues

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
This is one of the first things that I'm getting for mine. Although I have the spray-in bedliner, anything I put back there will roll around so the mat will help keep it in place. I checked the link and the price seems expensive. I figured since it's a small bed the mat would have a lesser price. I paid $110 for my Tacoma bed mat which is half a foot longer. Oh well, I'm still gonna get it anyway.
I decided to I wanted a bed mat to keep the spray in bed nice.The mat looks great and fits perfect

MightyMaverick

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick Lariat FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I decided to I wanted a bed mat to keep the spray in bed nice.The mat looks great and fits perfect
That is another reason for me too. I want the spray-in to look nice and not get all scuffed up from loads. It's the OCD in me. 😁

OP
OP
Blues

Blues

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
That is another reason for me too. I want the spray-in to look nice and not get all scuffed up from loads. It's the OCD in me. 😁
I know the mat is pricey but I think it worth the price keeping the bed nice and things in place.I also ordered a bar and bag holder to keep everything in place.I will be posting a photo of it probably tomorrow.

Sponsored

Koybot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 A51FE
Now all you'll need is a cover to protect the mat protecting the liner! :LOL: But I feel ya, I also am looking to do this for the same reasons.

OP
OP
Blues

Blues

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Now all you'll need is a cover to protect the mat protecting the liner! :LOL: But I feel ya, I also am looking to do this for the same reasons.
😊👍

jwiedle24

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat w/Luxury Pkg
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Lol this is how you can tell the Maverick was made for people that ‘didn’t know they wanted a truck’ 😂

KimoCarew

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kimo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus ES 300H
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I just put the mat in tonight I think mat would stay in the bed but I also have a truck cover.the bed hooks in truck bed you would have to cut the mat it is 3/8 thick
It'll stay just fine...

JASmith

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram 1500
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Not to take away from your truck bed, because it really looks nice, someone here on the forum mentioned a horse stall mat at Tractor Supply. That's what I'm getting when I get my truck. Just something to protect my bed for as long as I can.
I use those mats from TS for our gym, and they are super durable and have some spring to them and they are great, but also know that they are HEAVY.

Some don't care, but accessories like that can add up and hurt performance.
Sponsored