Staff member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

If you've placed an order for the Ford Maverick, get yourself on the list below!

1. Please use the Order Tracking List Submission Form to add yourself to the list.
2. Post a reply in this thread to let us know.
3. Once your submission is approved it will show up in the list.
4. Be sure to check out the STATS sheet below it for detailed infographics on body style, models/trims, etc.
5. Use the Change Request Form to add your Estimated Build Date and/or request any changes to your order info on the tracker list.

Sponsored

Last edited:

giddyup

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape, Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yes, reserved immediately. Hoping to get a First Ed. with the 2.0. I'm pretty happy with the specs and options available, should be a good fit for me.

Sponsored

TooManyVehicles

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 F150 XLT, 21 BS Badlands, 22 Mav Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Also reserved one about 6:03AM. I did a local dealer as I was unable to pick Granger (the Ford site stated that they (Granger) were not eligible for online reservations - listed the phone number but of course no one answered (not open).

I have a 2015 F-150 XLT 302A w/3.5L Eco-boost in Lightning Blue that I love (and for which I did some nice upgrades to the sound system), but have to fight my kid all the time to use it!

Given I already have a nice truck w/plenty of payload and towing capacity, I'm not sure what I will end up building. I like the idea of good gas mileage w/the hybrid and don't care all that much about smaller towing #'s. I really really wish the Hybrid was available with AWD -- I might have to go with the 2.0L Turbo for that reason. (Where I live there is plenty of snow/ice and I even have dedicated snow's for my vehicles.) This purchase would be to replace a 2006 Subaru Outback (manual transmission which I will miss).

Decisions, decisions...

giddyup

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape, Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Was it just me, or did nobody else need to put down the $100 deposit on the reservation that Ford talks about in the reservation info page? Maybe I missed something.
No deposit required when I reserved

J_Garn

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Edge
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Reserved! I was going to wait, but after looking at the specs and pricing I'm in. XLT in Cactus Gray w/ Off Road package gets me nearly exactly where I was praying to land on the delivered price.

Sponsored

Xtreme Thunder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda, Toyota
I reserved. Dealer already called me asking for my reservation number. I didn't see a reservation number on screen nor have I received one from Ford via email, just a fulfillment confirmation email. Did I overlook?

dp4616

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Ranger
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So I reserved at 6:02, confirmed via the email. How do I actually reserve it? Did not pay $100, and the dealer has not contacted me. How are you all reserving everything? EDIT: Also did not receive any reservation number in the email.