- Joined
- Jun 28, 2024
- Threads
- 5
- Messages
- 61
- Reaction score
- 192
- Location
- Atlanta, GA
- Vehicle(s)
- 2023 Ford Maverick XL 2.0T, 2007 Ford F-150 XLT,3
- Engine
- 2.0L EcoBoost
That's a neat keychain! We hope you're loving your Maverick!Just got my keychain off of Amazon for my 2023 Ford Maverick XL finished in Area 51! For a $10 metal keychain, they did a pretty good job! How many other people out there have one of these?
![]()
I love my Maverick! I've put about 32k miles on it since Feb 2023 and haven't had any issues whatosever! best vehicle I've ever owned and looking forward to buying a 2025 Maverick Lobo soon!That's a neat keychain! We hope you're loving your Maverick!
I have a red oneJust got my keychain off of Amazon for my 2023 Ford Maverick XL finished in Area 51! For a $10 metal keychain, they did a pretty good job! How many other people out there have one of these?
![]()
Very cool. I do have a bias against metal keychains in that it seems very likely to bang against the paint when using the key.That thang is rocking super swampers
Jacked!
Me tooI have a red one
Hard pass on that one.You can get that same keychain off Temu for $5.50
Ha. I got one of the 3D-printed keychains from Fast Mavericks before they went all wonky. Pick your poison, I guess.Hard pass on that one.
It's actually "banned" in Montana too and more states should follow suit with chinese companies like it.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Temu#Data_privacy
I'm not saying we can control it all and our info is definitely out there, but if you can avoid giving directly to the Chinese government, you probably should. Plus, "customer service" is a joke on sites like those.