First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick Lariat, 22 Bronco Sport Big Ben
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
If you have a problem with it, I would bring it back sooner than later. Less of chance that you'll hear "You had it for x amount of days you probably did it". Just my two cents.
Had to go back to the dealer on Sunday to drop off something. Showed my salesman the mat. He agreed. Doesn't look right. I tried to clean it Sunday afternoon with a soft brush and regular car wash soap. The black started to peel. Going back Saturday. He thinks they should take back and replace. If a replacement looks the same then I will just return and go with something else. I hope this is just a defective mat cause I really like the look.
Ford Maverick Ford Maverick Black Bed Mat installed Bed Mat.1
Sponsored

Scot LX

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XL, Honda Element, Royal Enfield INT650
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

The one thing I dont like is that the bed mat covers the D rings on the bed itself
Did you think about getting longer bolts for the D rings and putting them on top of the mat. This should look better, as you won't have the big holes and would also help keep the mat in place.

MrCigar

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT EB FX4 Cactus Grey
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Any update from folks recently receiving the Ford Accessories Bed Mat, does it have the D-ring cutouts? Looks like a nice alternative to SIBL since I will be adding hard cover.

Mymaverick2021

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steveo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered the Black Bed Mat on Friday and picked it up today. Its a heavy rubber that fits the bed pretty nicely and it has rubber grips on the bottom to allow trapped water to drain out. It was a straight forward installed, just unroll it and fit it to the bed. Im not worried about driving with the tonneau cover off with how heavy it was.

Im planning to get the bed line-x’d in a few weeks. For now im perfectly happy with this. Only thing I wish ford sold was a seperate rubber piece for the tailgate.

D8DE323A-9CCA-4F86-BDEF-982508DBBDED.jpeg
I'm using the same but instead of spending $600 for the sprayed in bed liner I opted for the plastic tailgate pad from Ford parts $70.00

OP
OP

tomahawk72

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'm using the same but instead of spending $600 for the sprayed in bed liner I opted for the plastic tailgate pad from Ford parts $70.00
Awesome! I miss my Maverick time to time lol

NJBob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick, 2003 MR2, 2019 Forrester, 1969 Z/28
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Awesome! I miss my Maverick time to time lol
Ddes the Ford bedmat have the cutouts for the d rings? Also I seen aftermarket ones that require you to velcro it down. Is this something that you have to do with the Ford one?
Sponsored