detroiter313

detroiter313

First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Focus ST
Thank you for the post! I'm more than likely going to keep my FiST and go hybrid XL, but knowing how well the 2.0 EcoT matches up with the Maverick makes me a little excited and more wishy-washy about what will occur. I don't plan on ordering or buying before next spring.
I totally get it. I love my 14 FoST, but the performance of the 2.0L AWD is awesome, plus these Michigan winters kill me lol
Sponsored

Wire4money

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Wrangler
Engine
Undecided
I sold Audi for a few years that used B&O systems as their premium sounds…..very good in Audis.
I agree, however I don’t think you can compare an 8 speaker system to Audi’s 19 speaker B&O.

Packer Bill

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-5
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I agree, however I don’t think you can compare an 8 speaker system to Audi’s 19 speaker B&O.
The quality of the sound is also highly dependent on the quality of the subwoofer(s)!

Rudy

First Name
RUDY
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CADILLAC
I get it James, if you guys need more physical proof of the car I have more photos as well. But I get it because even from now this model could change, of course all pre-production.
Does anyone know how many pre-production units were produced? Seems like they are everywhere!!

SgtLip

Banned
Banned
First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lexus ES300h Ultra Luxury
Does anyone know how many pre-production units were produced? Seems like they are everywhere!!
Haven't seen any in Florida. Market must be too hot!!

Sponsored

Fotomoto

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Clarity, C-Max Energi, & Prius
How far can the passenger seat be inclined in its most rearward position and reclined in its most forward position? IOW, will it lay flat? Pics of each at max?

When raised to access rear underseat storage, does the bottom cushion stay up by itself? How is the upper back cushion opened to access the jack?

TIA!

Reactions: wjg

RicksMav

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Transit Connect
Forgive me if this has been asked (trawling through ten pages of replies was getting tiring by page 4...): what was the gas mileage reading on the one you drove?

I'm SOOO close to changing my order from the hybrid to the 2.0 EB but my wife will kill me if I tell her it's only gonna get 24mpg lol.

The more I think about a hybrid, the more I'm feeling sad for the loss of gear shifts and passing up the chance for a turbo. On that note, do you hear the suck of the turbo? I love that sound!

DarkF1ame

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Family SUV, Commuter Car
Forgive me if this has been asked (trawling through ten pages of replies was getting tiring by page 4...): what was the gas mileage reading on the one you drove?

I'm SOOO close to changing my order from the hybrid to the 2.0 EB but my wife will kill me if I tell her it's only gonna get 24mpg lol.

The more I think about a hybrid, the more I'm feeling sad for the loss of gear shifts and passing up the chance for a turbo. On that note, do you hear the suck of the turbo? I love that sound!
There was another post that got added talking about someone who saw a Maverick that was driven down from Michigan. This the link to it:

Maverick Lariat EcoBoost

That may help. The validity of the numbers displayed is a whole other discussion, but this is all pre-production internet guesswork ;)

OP
OP
detroiter313

detroiter313

First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Focus ST

You can hear the BOV (blow off valve) and i don't doubt that we can make it louder lol. Also like 29.8 MPG

Packer Bill

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-5
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
You can hear the BOV (blow off valve) and i don't doubt that we can make it louder lol. Also like 29.8 MPG
Glad to hear that 29.8 MPG figure for the Maverick 2.0!!

Sponsored

CoryDallas8123

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A4, Chevy Chevelle SS, 2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
From what I can tell the damper I had added on my Ranger won't be able to swap into the maverick's tailgate - the mount points are definitely (unsurprisingly of course) different. Do you think there will be one made as aftermarket? I know my Ranger one is built by another company but sold as an optional Ford part - just wondering if something similar would be likely to come along.
I saw a video on the aftermarket ranger dampener that’s $35 and super easy to install. Was hoping to have a similar option for the Maverick.

CoryDallas8123

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Glad to hear that 29.8 MPG figure for the Maverick 2.0!!
The 2.0 XLT FX4 that I saw in Dallas was showing 24.9 average on roughly 280 miles. Also showed 1/2 tank and 160 miles to empty.

Packer Bill

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-5
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
The 2.0 XLT FX4 that I saw in Dallas was showing 24.9 average on roughly 280 miles. Also showed 1/2 tank and 160 miles to empty.
I am wondering how many highway miles and in town miles this represent...:unsure: I would very to guess the 29.8 MPG from Detroiter313 are all highway miles

CoryDallas8123

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I am wondering how many highway miles and in town miles this represent...:unsure: I would very to guess the 29.8 MPG from Detroiter313 are all highway miles
Most likely more Highway though I do know the trainer drove from uptown Dallas to North Richland Hills, TX and that’s all Highway. How much was city beforehand is a guess.
Sponsored