First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I was invited to Pundmann Ford training in St. Charles, MO today.

As others have stated, I was pleasantly surprised on internal size, quality, and functionality.

I must say the only negative is that my water bottle is very tight in the front but not the back as pics show.

The trainer said he picked it up yesterday morning in Detroit, if the mpg average is even just highway, I am impressed with over 29 mpg.

Very excited to get my loaded XLT

Maverick Lariat 2.0L AWD

Ford Maverick My look today at Maverick Lariat 2.0L EcoBoost AWD - shows 29.3 MPG on board computer Hot Pepper Red Maverick Lariat 2.0L AWD 2-2-2.JPG

Ford Maverick My look today at Maverick Lariat 2.0L EcoBoost AWD - shows 29.3 MPG on board computer Hot Pepper Red Maverick Lariat 2.0L AWD 4.JPG

Ford Maverick My look today at Maverick Lariat 2.0L EcoBoost AWD - shows 29.3 MPG on board computer Hot Pepper Red Maverick Lariat 2.0L AWD 5.JPG

Ford Maverick My look today at Maverick Lariat 2.0L EcoBoost AWD - shows 29.3 MPG on board computer Hot Pepper Red Maverick Lariat 2.0L AWD 3.JPG

Ford Maverick My look today at Maverick Lariat 2.0L EcoBoost AWD - shows 29.3 MPG on board computer Hot Pepper Red Maverick Lariat 2.0L AWD 6.JPG

Ford Maverick My look today at Maverick Lariat 2.0L EcoBoost AWD - shows 29.3 MPG on board computer Hot Pepper Red Maverick Lariat 2.0L AWD 1.JPG
Sponsored

bradFORD

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thanks for the pics and info. Is the interior really navy blue with the brown? Is the water bottle included with Maverick? Was it comfortable inside with plenty of headroom and legroom???

OP
OP
TerryE

TerryE

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Thanks for the pics and info. Is the interior really navy blue with the brown? Is the water bottle included with Maverick? Was it comfortable inside with plenty of headroom and legroom???
The interior of this Lariat was not as bright blue as I thought. It was more like a dark blue-grey. Very attractive. Yes, AWESOME comfort! Again, I wish I had seen the XLT Lux as I ordered, but the interior was top-notch. I was very impressed with the quality interior all around. and last.....the water bottle is one I special ordered. That was the only bummer.....it is too snug for front, but perfect fit in rear.

OP
OP
TerryE

TerryE

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Forgot legroom: There is surprisingly more rear legroom than my wife's Jeep Cherokee and my (former) Cadillac SRX. VERY happy about the 'more room than anticipated' post verification.

Sponsored

Platinum2

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
29.3 mpg on the dash. I’m loving these numbers being seen. Thanks for the pics.
Impossible to know when/if MPG was reset at any point. An irrelevant number without context.

RedHawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Subaru Imprezza WRX Hatchback
I want to see someone hold there phone over the empty space to the right of the center console... I'm wondering if a Phone mount and the phone there might work really nicely.

ColoradoShooter

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma/Fusion
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
29mpg on the freeway is what my 2014 2.0EB Fusion gets so I’m not at all surprised. And, I’m happy about the interior colors flowing with the ActiveX seats. People only see the seats by themselves and not the entire interior as a whole. Then they freak out on the colors. I bet their living rooms have more mismatched colors than the color wheel.

Sponsored

andrewstevendiaz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT
I was invited to Pundmann Ford training in St. Charles, MO today.

As others have stated, I was pleasantly surprised on internal size, quality, and functionality.

I must say the only negative is that my water bottle is very tight in the front but not the back as pics show.

The trainer said he picked it up yesterday morning in Detroit, if the mpg average is even just highway, I am impressed with over 29 mpg.

Very excited to get my loaded XLT

Maverick Lariat 2.0L AWD

Hot Pepper Red Maverick Lariat 2.0L AWD 2-2-2.JPG

Hot Pepper Red Maverick Lariat 2.0L AWD 4.JPG

Hot Pepper Red Maverick Lariat 2.0L AWD 5.JPG

Hot Pepper Red Maverick Lariat 2.0L AWD 3.JPG

Hot Pepper Red Maverick Lariat 2.0L AWD 6.JPG

Hot Pepper Red Maverick Lariat 2.0L AWD 1.JPG
BRUH.

Pundmann Ford literally has my contact info and said they'd buzz me.

I'm fuuuuuurious.

OP
OP
TerryE

TerryE

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
BRUH.

Pundmann Ford literally has my contact info and said they'd buzz me.

I'm fuuuuuurious.
Sorry man, but I do want to tell you, we are going to start a St. Charles area club. I already know of 5 that bought. Will keep you updated and follow.

Pairof98s

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ram 1500, 2020 4Runner
Impossible to know when/if MPG was reset at any point. An irrelevant number without context.
Pessimistic much? I'm not doubting it can do 30mpg. Only 42 miles to empty and it drove 916 miles, so I'm guessing that is the 2nd full tank. Maverick was designed with a 500 mile range, as published on the Hybrid. So this confirms the same for the 2.0 in my mind. That would be running highway speeds for sure, and little to no idling. This also confirms my mpg expectation, as even my local "City" driving is 55-60mph extended 8-10 mile trips. The hybrid won't do much better in highway/extended city driving, so I'll get the best of both. 30ish MPG with 2.0T, AWD, FX4, and Lux package. My lifted Ram hemi gets 15 in my extended city driving and 12-13 on the 75-80mph turnpike. I will likely keep the Ram for a while just for occasionally pulling my 23' boat, which is now stored in the marina and no more trailering.

Platinum2

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Pessimistic much? I'm not doubting it can do 30mpg. Only 42 miles to empty and it drove 916 miles, so I'm guessing that is the 2nd full tank. Maverick was designed with a 500 mile range, as published on the Hybrid. So this confirms the same for the 2.0 in my mind. That would be running highway speeds for sure, and little to no idling. This also confirms my mpg expectation, as even my local "City" driving is 55-60mph extended 8-10 mile trips. The hybrid won't do much better in highway/extended city driving, so I'll get the best of both. 30ish MPG with 2.0T, AWD, FX4, and Lux package. My lifted Ram hemi gets 15 in my extended city driving and 12-13 on the 75-80mph turnpike. I will likely keep the Ram for a while just for occasionally pulling my 23' boat, which is now stored in the marina and no more trailering.
Not pessimistic. I just prefer facts rather than speculation. Since official EPA numbers have not been released, that's all this is. It doesn't mean these numbers are wrong, but it also doesn't mean they are correct either.

A Dodge that drives Fords

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Taurus Ford Ranger
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
With that kind of gas mileage and an extra 2000 lb towing capacity 😢 I'm contemplating switching from the hybrid
Sponsored