Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F-350 DRW 6.7 / 2022 Maverick XLT 2.0 AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

When I ordered my Maverick, I knew it would be a while before I actually got to see it. Once it was built, the email stated that the delivery estimate was November 15th-22nd. Once shipped, they changed it to 11/29. I just checked the tracker again and it now says 11/25.

I'm good with the rubber band effect and sincerely hope the "Estimated" date moves further backward, until both it and the current date match.

Look at it this way guys/gals... If we all had our Mavericks already, we'd have to come up with different things to rant about...
Sponsored

ITSATRUCK

First Name
TIM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MAVERICK
We are here to support! You can do it, sooooo close. 29 or 25 hang in there were pulling for you!

OP
OP
EMD_Driver

EMD_Driver

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F-350 DRW 6.7 / 2022 Maverick XLT 2.0 AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

We are here to support! You can do it, sooooo close. 29 or 25 hang in there were pulling for you!
I just texted my dealer and let him know I had no idea they were open Thanksgiving day... He was less than thrilled with my attempt at humor...

RESales

First Name
Loyd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
I'm not a techy person, I don't understand how forum and tracking works. So if anyone on here can help me understand, thank you. The truck I ordered shows as in production 12/7/2021, and that is where it has been since. How long does it take to build one of these. I did find a number to call and they said the estimated delivery date is 1/12/2022, but the tracker still shows as in production. The dealer doesn't seem to have a clue.

pxpaulx

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'm not a techy person, I don't understand how forum and tracking works. So if anyone on here can help me understand, thank you. The truck I ordered shows as in production 12/7/2021, and that is where it has been since. How long does it take to build one of these. I did find a number to call and they said the estimated delivery date is 1/12/2022, but the tracker still shows as in production. The dealer doesn't seem to have a clue.
Here you go:

https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/f...ped-emails-delivery-date-estimates-more.3002/
Sponsored