bighap

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Those are some good looking floormats! Have you use their product?
I haven't. Have heard very good things about them though and they look great IMO.
Sponsored

sseiler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAV 4 XSE
Ford All Weather Mats installed in Maverick by @Iamnotsmart

Wish the sides and pedal side would have had higher coverage.

Ford Maverick All Weather Floor Mats Accessory 1.jpg

Ford Maverick All Weather Floor Mats Accessory 3.jpg

Ford Maverick All Weather Floor Mats Accessory 2.jpg
So, I got to check out a Mav yesterday that had the all-weather floor liners.
The positive: they do not go up high on the gas pedal side. The negative: The high sides fold in. Honestly, I love all-weather mats, but I hate how they commonly fold in on the side. I catch my foot on them all the time, and I think they look terrible when they fold in. The photos posted must have been taken as soon as they were installed. The one I test drive yesterday must have been in there for a bit.

Admittedly, this might not bother anybody else, but it’s just been aggravating to me in my last two vehicles.

Ford Maverick Ford Accesory Maverick All Weather Mats / Liners installed F6EED23A-F1DF-47ED-B99D-644312D10880

Ford Maverick Ford Accesory Maverick All Weather Mats / Liners installed 0490BFC5-FA54-4736-9A29-D2FEDA9764A7

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So, I got to check out a Mav yesterday that had the all-weather floor liners.
The positive: they do not go up high on the gas pedal side. The negative: The high sides fold in. Honestly, I love all-weather mats, but I hate how they commonly fold in on the side. I catch my foot on them all the time, and I think they look terrible when they fold in. The photos posted must have been taken as soon as they were installed. The one I test drive yesterday must have been in there for a bit.

Admittedly, this might not bother anybody else, but it’s just been aggravating to me in my last two vehicles.

F6EED23A-F1DF-47ED-B99D-644312D10880.jpeg

0490BFC5-FA54-4736-9A29-D2FEDA9764A7.jpeg
I wonder if applying some hot air to those side if you could "re-mold" those sides back out.

es7129

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So I want to make sure I understand that these are the same mats that were in short supply - I took them off my order so as not to delay my truck - but we can buy these later from the dealer as they become available for $135 give or take???
I agree with the comments that these are high enough to catch 95% of my rain, snow, salt, grime that I (and my wife) track into our vehicles. And I like that they have the Maverick branding on them.
Thank you for sending these pics.
Yep.
My hard roll up tonneau cover already made it to my dealership awaiting the Maverick’s Dec/Jan arrival.

Sponsored

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Captain

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
63 Nova Convertible /
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

They look good!
I’m sad…. I ordered Ford everything, so I’m bummed that clearly the weather tech floor mats are made so much better…

vertigo12369

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MK7 GTI
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I haven't. Have heard very good things about them though and they look great IMO.
I have these in my GTI. Replaced a set of weathertechs. Tux has better coverage and they use a different material that doesn't get slippery when wet.