NoVaJimmy

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lexus GX 460
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
blah bah, they wont fit. try it and see.
You sound like a lot of fun. Thanks again for contributing, sorry your life is apparently miserable.
Sponsored

BlueRaven

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Mav, 01 CRV
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
or just because some "known" brand "says" it will fit, doesnt mean it will. only way that 16s will fit is if you put bronco2/escape brakes on. or put some ridiculous spacers on. btw, i am fun. just not an idiot.

OP
OP
NoVaJimmy

NoVaJimmy

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lexus GX 460
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
or just because some "known" brand "says" it will fit, doesnt mean it will. only way that 16s will fit is if you put bronco2/escape brakes on. or put some ridiculous spacers on. btw, i am fun. just not an idiot.
I sent them an email. I may even just buy one to test fit just because I can't stand people like you. Unless you've actually tried this specific wheel you're just blowing smoke, something you probably do a lot. Not even sure if you understand what a drop center is or why they would say the version with a 15 offset would fit. Enjoy being miserable.

hdave

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Alto Blue Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I don’t think blueraven read all the info properly and is just being dismissive.

The company says the 15 offset will fit and the 30 won’t. It sits quite a bit further out than stock so there is a chance it will fit.

I also don’t see why they would say it fits but it doesn’t, they aren’t exactly a shitty unknown company, but it’s hard to accept what they say unless there are pics or more info.
Sponsored