First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Tundra DBL Cab Limited 4WD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I am in a similar situation with Chapman horsham where the price is higher than previously stated. Not sure what the price of the truck will be. I heard via this forum that if we ordered before 12/26/21 that we would be price protected. It is not very clear what the steps are to price protect. Has anyone paid, gone thru price protection had their maverick delivered/picked up from Chapman horsham?
I too am hoping someone has this cleared up with @Dealerinsider (Chapman Horsham) as well as the interest rate lock in at the time of ordering (using the Smart Vincent report). As good as they have treated me it is frustrating they seem to not be on board with either of these.

For folks that have been thru this process successfully please keep us that are waiting up to speed with the process.
Sponsored

Maverick2023

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Rav4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I too am hoping someone has this cleared up with @Dealerinsider (Chapman Horsham) as well as the interest rate lock in at the time of ordering (using the Smart Vincent report). As good as they have treated me it is frustrating they seem to not be on board with either of these.

For folks that have been thru this process successfully please keep us that are waiting up to speed with the process.
When it seems everyone in the U.S comes to you to buy the most sought after truck, you hold all the cards so why even bend over backward to serve these people. At this point, the dealers (crooked and honest) can do whatever they want and there's nothing us buyers can do about it. Recession can't come soon enough. The day of reckoning is coming and I hope these dealers will pay bigly for it.

michaelmac8

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat
Update: My truck arrived at Chapman Horsham on Saturday (3/12) and I have been in contact with the dealership. The email I received initially stated that my price would be only 3% under invoice without the price protection - instead of the agreed upon 4% under. I emailed back, attaching all of my email correspondence with the various individuals that I worked with at Chapman, the quote that I had received from the dealership on my final build (pre-price increase and w/ 4% under invoice), as well as a snip of the price protection policy, and the sales rep (Matthew) replied back to me that my numbers were accurate...so they are honoring the price protection in my case.

One gripe that I have is that they're not honoring my Farm Bureau coupon even though Courtney told me (last year when I placed my order) that I would be eligible if I signed up - so that's $90 wasted. Oh well.

jbpoole

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Engine
Undecided
Update: My truck arrived at Chapman Horsham on Saturday (3/12) and I have been in contact with the dealership. The email I received initially stated that my price would be only 3% under invoice without the price protection - instead of the agreed upon 4% under. I emailed back, attaching all of my email correspondence with the various individuals that I worked with at Chapman, the quote that I had received from the dealership on my final build (pre-price increase and w/ 4% under invoice), as well as a snip of the price protection policy, and the sales rep (Matthew) replied back to me that my numbers were accurate...so they are honoring the price protection in my case.

One gripe that I have is that they're not honoring my Farm Bureau coupon even though Courtney told me (last year when I placed my order) that I would be eligible if I signed up - so that's $90 wasted. Oh well.
It's great that they honored the original quote.

Just wondering if your Farm Bureau membership had to be in effect at the time you placed the order. Might be a FoMoCo thing, not the dealership.

FakeCowboy

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Subaru WRX
It's great that they honored the original quote.

Just wondering if your Farm Bureau membership had to be in effect at the time you placed the order. Might be a FoMoCo thing, not the dealership.
I don't believe that's ever been a requirement, I believe the only requirement is a time requirement, meaning you have the membership for a certain amount of time. I don't see why the dealer would refuse this, it's not like they're losing money as Ford corporate is who pays for this.

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Glad to see they are honoring the price protection. I changed the color on my vehicle and of course the updated sheet showed the new prices. Have a feeling I will be arguing with them as well when the time comes. I have a Farm Bureau, X-Plan, and College Student discount. I'm expecting them to honor the College one. I doubt they will honor the Farm Bureau or X-Plan though. Mine will probably get rolled into a 2023 anyways, and that will be something else I'll have to deal with them about..
Sponsored