What's the specs of wireless charger?
Sponsored

SeniorChiefMM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat (on order)
2EC4C9FF-8125-4A03-9521-05EB3B22F8C8.jpeg

I designed a wireless charger for the Ford Maverick FITS Slot. It has been tested on all iPhone models to function and has been road tested to securely hold a phone while driving. It will hold a phone up to 3.4” wide.
If any of you guys want this I will be selling them for $20 +shipping. Send me a direct Message if interested.
Can print in different colors as well.

I will have an upgraded version that has a glow in the dark ring around the center circle.

I also have a FITS Cupholder for sale for $10 and a FITS Flush mount Plug for $5. A bundle of all three is $30.

Those files are on thingiverse for download.
See this thread here:
https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/f...-cupholder-3d-printed-for-2022-maverick.4666/

local pickup available in Tampa Fl.

If you guys have any other ideas for things for the FITS slots let me know. I will design whatever part you want.
Fantastic! Curious about the geometry for the FITS slot. I've seen several different iterations and I'm not sure which one actually fits (no pun intended). Is that something you would share?

HarlzMav

First Name
Harley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Genesis coupe
Fantastic! Curious about the geometry for the FITS slot. I've seen several different iterations and I'm not sure which one actually fits (no pun intended). Is that something you would share?
I second this notion, I personally have some ideas in mind to print and utilize the slots but have yet to see anything cohesive on the insert to the actual slot itself. Just providing that alone OP would open up the door to so many other designs. I say this because it appears that this charger has been built with stability of the phone in mind which leads one to assume OP's done a good job of measuring the tolerances.

Sponsored

Rob Cactus Gray

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 Prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
They actually have a FITS Kleenex holder.
I saw that thanks. I wish they had fits slots in the front so it would be more usefull

SeniorChiefMM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat (on order)