First Name
Edwin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT FWD 2.0 EB LUX
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Well to start off I got very lucky with my purchase. Coworker used to work at a ford dealership and he asked one of his old coworkers to notify him when a new truck was coming in and as soon as the invoice came in i jumped on it and put money down šŸ˜‚. Got a black XLT 2.0 EB with Luxury package and sunroof.

So far theres nothing I donā€™t like about the truck. Just did my first fill up and Iā€™m surprised on how well it did. Photo is while i was at the gas station. Pretty good mpg, that includes A LOT of idling in the car due to messing with settings and testing sound and what not. Hauled a couch, did a lot of surface street driving to run the transmission thru all its gears ā€œfor breaking in purposesā€ and did a 220 mile round trip road trip at 75 MPH to see a friend ā€œfound an excuse to just go drive lolā€. As you can see 370 miles driven with 26.4 MPG and 60 miles left to empty. I am very impressed with this little truck.

As many people have mentioned speakers could use some improvement but its not bad for what it can do. Already added tints and waiting on bakflip G2 tonneau cover to arrive next week. Iā€™ll probably end up getting the auto start eliminator too once more reviews come up. Once i get to my work routine i dont doubt Iā€™ll probably end up averaging easy 30 mpg, i drive all freeway and itā€™s usually at 65 mph.

Ford Maverick First tank with my Maverick and thoughts 51A73AD3-DA37-46CB-8BE5-AB25FF4219E3

Ford Maverick First tank with my Maverick and thoughts 10EBE567-254C-407F-BD39-2E86F87CADF9

Ford Maverick First tank with my Maverick and thoughts 5C8E7987-184D-4AD9-9B06-D3F7457BDCC7
Sponsored

pgstick02

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick, 2006 Mazda MX5, 1973 Super Beetle
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Glad your happy with your purchase and 26. Mpg is not all that bad all things considered.

kmish203

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Renegade
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Well to start off I got very lucky with my purchase. Coworker used to work at a ford dealership and he asked one of his old coworkers to notify him when a new truck was coming in and as soon as the invoice came in i jumped on it and put money down šŸ˜‚. Got a black XLT 2.0 EB with Luxury package and sunroof.

So far theres nothing I donā€™t like about the truck. Just did my first fill up and Iā€™m surprised on how well it did. Photo is while i was at the gas station. Pretty good mpg, that includes A LOT of idling in the car due to messing with settings and testing sound and what not. Hauled a couch, did a lot of surface street driving to run the transmission thru all its gears ā€œfor breaking in purposesā€ and did a 220 mile round trip road trip at 75 MPH to see a friend ā€œfound an excuse to just go drive lolā€. As you can see 370 miles driven with 26.4 MPG and 60 miles left to empty. I am very impressed with this little truck.

As many people have mentioned speakers could use some improvement but its not bad for what it can do. Already added tints and waiting on bakflip G2 tonneau cover to arrive next week. Iā€™ll probably end up getting the auto start eliminator too once more reviews come up. Once i get to my work routine i dont doubt Iā€™ll probably end up averaging easy 30 mpg, i drive all freeway and itā€™s usually at 65 mph.

51A73AD3-DA37-46CB-8BE5-AB25FF4219E3.jpeg

Looks beautiful! I'm always interested to hear what tint % others go with to get the look they have. What % did you add to it?

OP
OP

Efab

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Edwin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Thank you! I got 5% all around.

jc888888888

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat eco boost, Mustang Mach E , Porsche Boxster
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
nice looking truck..I like the black ! a little too toasty for sunny Florida. Good luck with it!

Sponsored

OldSoulNewMaverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Kia Soul
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
That's about the same mpg as I currently get in my Kia Soul. Can't wait for my Maverick! (hybrid)

Fish Chris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Prius LE, Ford F150
That's just about what my GF gets in her Kia Soul as well. She can't wait for her Hybrid Maverick to replace it too šŸ™‚

OTACORB

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
DAB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Oxford White Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Very Nice, the black always looks super sharp and clean when itā€™s washed up. Congrats! šŸŽ‰

FriscoTXJoe

2.5L Hybrid
Banned
Banned
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

What state are you driving 65MPH on the highway in? That's criminal in Texas. ;)

Sponsored
OP
OP

Efab

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Edwin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
OP
OP

Efab

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Edwin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
What state are you driving 65MPH on the highway in? That's criminal in Texas. ;)
Nevada. Havent seen another maverick here yes in vegas, but have had multiple ppl check mine out.

joeh

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape, Ranger, Cobra - Jeep Wrangler
I travel to Dallas for work often and can attest that the interstates there are absolutely terrifying!!! I spend most of the flight there preparing myself....
Sponsored